Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 06:12 PM   #3391
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

As posted in Doubles forum, think Kata had 3 opponents today

Cannot believe that volley dumped into the net by Nenad at either 6-4, or 6-5 in the final set tie break.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:41 PM   #3392
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

It's aggravating. He was so sloppy in both tiebreaks, with his fancy shots at the big points. And he almost never got a backhand return in. This is the main reason why the match went so even. Kata played well throughout, except she handed them the first set with a double fault.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:16 AM   #3393
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

RG.2011.Mixed.Final
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #3394
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

go win Wimbledon now for a career mixed slam

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #3395
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Grass court title! Peschke/Srebotnik d. Huber/Raymond 63 60 in Eastbourne.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #3396
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

2 matches , 4 sets today well done on the title, ladies! even though...maybe...the other teams din't try that hard ...
(Mattek/Shaughnessy were crushed in SF by Huber/Raymond who were crushed in the final ... but who cares ! another title ! )

the draw in WImbledon is pretty good but one can never know ... I still hope and think they're gonna win a Slam ... might as well be this one ..
Good luck in London, Kata and Kveta

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #3397
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
even though...maybe...the other teams din't try that hard ...
Crossed my mind, too.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #3398
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
Crossed my mind, too.
well, maye Kata and Kveta didn't either, and were still much better

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #3399
country flag vanoss

Quote:
the draw in Wimbledon is pretty good but one can never know
At least no Williams sisters, and I don't see any dangerous floaters coming out of the qualies.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 07:50 PM   #3400
country flag vanoss

Quote:
well, maye Kata and Kveta didn't either, and were still much better
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #3401
country flag vanoss

Stats corner: Kata has never won three doubles titles this early in the season, and is one away from equaling her season best tally.
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #3402
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Eastbourne is Kata's 30th WTA title! (4 singles titles and now 26 in doubles)
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM   #3403
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
Eastbourne is Kata's 30th WTA title! (4 singles titles and now 26 in doubles)
Impressive!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #3404
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Quote:
2 matches , 4 sets today well done on the title, ladies! even though...maybe...the other teams din't try that hard ...
(Mattek/Shaughnessy were crushed in SF by Huber/Raymond who were crushed in the final ... but who cares ! another title ! )
I can assure you the other teams were trying very hard to win these matches! The conditions in Eastbourne this week have been really tough and today it was incredibly windy. It was a great effort by all players today.
Kata and Kveta played great against tough opponents. Well done on the win!
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #3405
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdee View Post
I can assure you the other teams were trying very hard to win these matches! The conditions in Eastbourne this week have been really tough and today it was incredibly windy. It was a great effort by all players today.
Kata and Kveta played great against tough opponents. Well done on the win!
that's great to know thx for reporting

KATA - AMG -
APS