Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 224 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #3346
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

I was thinking maybe Goerges? Lefty and a good doubles player. Also, they seemed to have a great rapport in that long first round Wimbledon match.
Edit: actually she's righthanded. Mixed her up with Kvitova.

Last edited by vanoss : May 8th, 2011 at 02:18 PM.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #3347
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

that match she lost 16-14 (or was it 14-12) ? oh please, you're cruel to bring this back lol

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #3348
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
that match she lost 16-14 (or was it 14-12) ? oh please, you're cruel to bring this back lol
No, but I'm serious. They were very friendly afterwards.
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #3349
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Julia is an elite doubles player

Kveta and Kata can be the number 1 team, they just seem to lack the focus to do it.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #3350
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia. View Post
Kveta and Kata can be the number 1 team, they just seem to lack the focus to do it.
We don't know that. I think they are the best team that does only doubles, but come up short against teams of top singles players who also know how to play doubles. Kata needs to look for a top singles player with doubles experience, who complements her game.
Old May 11th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #3351
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Kveta and Kata def. Hantuchova/Radwanska 63 62 , that's a great win

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 11th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #3352
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Kveta and Kata def. Hantuchova/Radwanska 63 62 , that's a great win
Indeed!
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #3353
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

broken while serving for the match
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #3354
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

beat Beth and Meg 62 76(4)
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #3355
country flag vanoss

Now for King and Shvedova, who they had difficulty putting away last year...
Old May 13th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #3356
country flag *Jool*

come on, let's go reach (and lose? ) another final, ladies !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 13th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #3357
country flag vanoss

With Pennetta/Dulko out, suddenly #1 becomes a possibility. Haven't done the math, but I think if Kata/Kveta win this one AND improve to win RG (over last year's runner up), she might clinch it.
Old May 14th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #3358
country flag vanoss

Of course, that was just theoretical (lose to King/Shvedova 76 62).
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #3359
country flag *Jool*

let's go and win the French Open !

1st round: 62 62
2nd round right now vs Dekmeijere/Szavay - oh...just saw that the opponents retired after 3 games, probably Szavay's back

good luck next round, Peschbotnik ! and Kata plays mixed, too, of course with Zimonjic

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 27th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #3360
country flag *Jool*

Mixed 1st round: Kata and Nenad d Kanepi/Lindstedt 63 62

KATA - AMG -
APS