Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 06:04 AM   #3271
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Australian Open 2011 mixed doubles champions: Katarina Srebotnik/Daniel Nestor 63 36 107!
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #3272
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
I think Chan/Hanley won, I saw the match if I remember well, Chan was great that day
Kata was playing with Knowles in Wimbledon, why did I think it was Nestor?:scratch

I had a feeling they've played together before, obviously not... Great result for the first(and probably last) time partnership.
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #3273
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Yayyy Kata (and Daniel)

Would like to see them play a few more Slams together.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #3274
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

It was the first Grand Slam title for the second-seeded pair as a team.

Nestor also won the mixed doubles title in Melbourne in 2007 with Elena Likhovtseva. He has also won six Grand Slam men's doubles titles.

Srebotnik has won four Grand Slam mixed doubles titles playing with a variety of partners, most recently with Serbia's Nenad Zimonjic at Roland Garros last year.

Nestor thanked Srebotnik for playing with him in Melbourne.

"She's already dumped me for the next Grand Slam for her regular partner," he said, lightheartedly. "This was my one shot. I'm glad I took advantage of it."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ed.doubles.ap/
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #3275
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Kata was playing with Knowles in Wimbledon, why did I think it was Nestor?:scratch

I had a feeling they've played together before, obviously not... Great result for the first(and probably last) time partnership.
you're right .
Oh I thought she partnered him in 99 when she won the FO , but it was Piedt Norval
so , 5th Slam with 4 different partners
congrats Kata !
now win Ladies doubles Slams

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #3276
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...374748770.html

the pics are nice

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #3277
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats,Kata!!
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #3278
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

AO.2011.Mixed.Final.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 06:02 AM   #3279
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata's back to her career high #3 position on the doubles list.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 06:21 PM   #3280
country flag Deneb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
Kata's back to her career high #3 position on the doubles list.
That's great!

Here's a short video of the mixed doubles championship point:http://www.australianopentv.com/page...725185,00.html

And here's part of Nestor's speech at the award ceremony (starts at about 2:05 mins after Djokovic speech):http://www.australianopentv.com/page...725266,00.html
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 06:50 PM   #3281
country flag *Jool*

yay thx for the quick vid

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 09:10 PM   #3282
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata looks happy.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:38 AM   #3283
country flag Deneb

She's in Maribor for the Fed Cup.

Two vids (in Slovene):

http://tvslo.si/predvajaj/slovenske-...ava2.95553817/

http://www.vecer.com/clanek2011020105617003
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 12:04 PM   #3284
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai QF: Kata and Kveta d. Beth and Meg 62 64
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM   #3285
country flag *Jool*

that's two very nice , solid wins , hopefully they keep their level till the end and win the title

KATA - AMG -
APS