Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #3181
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

routine week so far , they've been dominant that's nice to see: they're not rusty
hopefully a Slam will come this year , AO (without the Williams sisters, nor King/Shvedova) or the FO will be ther best opportunity !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 07:22 AM   #3182
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Auckland.WD.SF.Srebotnik.Peschke.vs.Vorac ova.Mirza.h.264.Part
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #3183
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

And they take the title

Well done Kata and Kveta - nice start to 2011
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:44 AM   #3184
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Looks like they mean business.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:32 AM   #3185
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Auckland.WD.Final
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM   #3186
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

cool way to start the year

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #3187
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Dulko/Penetta stumbled in the Sydney 1R. Kata/Kveta are now top seeds in that half of the draw.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:46 AM   #3188
country flag vanoss

And they still are, after surviving a scare from Bacsinszky/Voracova: 6-1 1-6 10-7.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:52 AM   #3189
country flag *Jool*

phew!

keep winning !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #3190
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

http://www.wtatour.com/doublesnews/2...256567_2263324
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #3191
country flag *Jool*

cool stats
Kata has amazing record with Safina !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #3192
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
cool stats
Kata has amazing record with Safina !
Stats are good, but I didn't like the way they played as a team. Safina just banging groundstrokes from the baseline and Kata waiting, waiting, waiting at the net. But the best record is with Loit, 12-0 if I remember correctly.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #3193
country flag *Jool*

^^ yes I think you're right about Loit

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #3194
country flag vanoss

Next up Görges/Raymond. Could be another close match.
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 04:13 AM   #3195
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Kata/Kveta won against Goerges/Raymond 75 62.
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote