Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #3166
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Here is the interesting full article

All the best in doubles and hopefully some good qualies or WC!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #3167
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

such a pity that the injuries happened when she was at her peak ...we never know what could have happened if...
thx Marija I hadn't seen the article
well..there are still doubles

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #3168
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

i wouldn't cross her out so easy tho. as she says, she would want to play some singles for her soul, the only problem then was the stiff shoulder, and under such pain or unability to serve is pretty hard to play a good match. But if she has a strong will to make it on the last level of her doubles, that is good for her and Kveta. In mixed she'll play with Zimonjic 3 grand slams, and one with Nestor. And for Fed Cup she'll only play doubles, cuz she thinks it would be disrespectful to others who train and play singles, while she doesn't so much for singles. I don't know if that is mentioned in the article, cuz i was reading it in Slovene But no harm done, if repeated
Take care guys, and have a good off session

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 08:52 AM   #3169
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Katarina is going to play qualies in Auckland. So she still has chances to be top player in singles.
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 09:15 AM   #3170
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagus View Post
Katarina is going to play qualies in Auckland. So she still has chances to be top player in singles.
No. Singles are a thing of the past for her, just a tournament here and there. Read the interview.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #3171
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary14 View Post
Here is the interesting full article

All the best in doubles and hopefully some good qualies or WC!
The article is now here. Nice article and a very nice pic.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:26 PM   #3172
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

A few pictures & a short video interview (in Slovene) from November: http://www.rts.si/srebotnikova-nic-v...meznicami.html
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 10:06 AM   #3173
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata and Kveta starting their doubles-only campaign of 2011 tomorrow in Auckland against Nok Lertcheewakarn and Aiko Nakamura. Good luck!

Last edited by vanoss : Jan 2nd, 2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: correction
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 11:27 AM   #3174
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck then ..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 11:33 AM   #3175
country flag *Jool*

well..it's understandable since she said she woudn't dedicate her season to playing singles ...
now if she doesn't play singles here .. I guess we won't see her a lot if at all in singles all year long
let's enjoy her doubles result , any singles match will be "bonus" ..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 03:04 PM   #3176
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Srebotnik fans

Anyone have a picture of her first slam win at 1999 Roland Garros in Mixed?

Here are the others.
2003 USO

2006 Roland Garros

2010 Roland Garros
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 06:41 AM   #3177
country flag *Jool*

I don't think I do ^^

Auckland 1st round : 63 62
Next!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:32 AM   #3178
country flag vanoss

Good win. Lertcheewakarn was a top juniors player and has doubles experience. Looking good now.
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #3179
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Kata/Kveta are in the final in Aucland. Won their semi 61 61 in little less than 47 minutes.
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #3180
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, great win over Sania and Renata.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote