Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #2971
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
This match might end up Chan/Hanley/Knowles def. Kata
yeah , Kata played poorly a few games ago but she regrouped well only for Knowles to get sucky ! and now he can't stop rolling on the floor

and again a wonderful smash to end the match

well done Hanley/Chan/Knowles , you three together were too good for Kata ( well... especially YJC)

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #2972
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Kata Not really good Wimbledon for her.
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #2973
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Knowles was a hot mess i the last set

Poor day for Kata and off she goes to the clay tournaments, probably
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #2974
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

well , she'd better win a few matches there and I vividly believe she will , let's wish her luck

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #2975
country flag *Jool*

omg I just noticed the Williams sisters lost today , what a wasted chance for a first Slam title for Kata and Kveta

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:03 PM   #2976
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Bad day at the office. I thought Shvedova was pretty strong though, and she was smiling a lot. What do you guys think, would she make a fine team with Kata?
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #2977
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know but is she purposely choosing great runners and poor servers? I mean, Peschke is just a non retired Sugi in terms of doubles. She has done well with them but she also had great success with great servers and poor runners - Petrova in Moscow and Santangelo in Amelia

With Kata's, due to injury, not so great serve and lesser forehand, I'd prefer if she chose one of the big servers And yeah, Shvedova would do
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:47 PM   #2978
country flag *Jool*

Doubles SF line-up :
Dulko/Pennetta-Vesnina/Zvonareva
Huber/Mattek- Peschke/Srebotnik King/Shvedova

regrets much ?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM   #2979
country flag Memento83

Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Doubles SF line-up :
Dulko/Pennetta-Vesnina/Zvonareva
Huber/Mattek- Peschke/Srebotnik King/Shvedova

regrets much ?
I was thinking this the minute I saw the sisters had gone out Never a better chance at a Wimbledon title for Kata.

Hope she decides to keep making a go of it in singles. Really miss her on the tour. It's not the same
Memento83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 07:17 PM   #2980
country flag *Jool*

definitely ...
and now is the time to do it , before the American hardcourt season big tournaments where she'll probably play doubles with Kveta
she has/would have a few weeks to try and improve her ranking on European clay , I hope she'll take this opportunity . I know she must rest too, but for instance I would have liked to see her in Bastad/Budapest qualies to begin with ...

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 09:05 PM   #2981
country flag Memento83

Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering if she is thinking of sticking to doubles after her poor singles results earlier this year. She can definitely still win matches at the Budapests of the tour, but if she's decided not to enter them, then maybe it doesn't bode well.

She just needs a few easy wins to get her confidence going in singles again. Look at how well Kanepi has done after months of horrible results.
Memento83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM   #2982
country flag *Jool*

I personnaly and maybe naively believe that she'll be back no matter when or how but she'll be back
a bit of luck in draws wouldn't be too much asking either ! ie : not drawing someone like Jankovic in 1st round in Portoroz lol (have I just jinxed her and made that happen ? we'll see ... )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:19 AM   #2983
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed
R3
Chan+Hanley - Srebotnik+Knowles ( 3rd set )

All here: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3035791
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 04:55 AM   #2984
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Katarina Srebotnik got a wc for Copenhagen $220,000 in August (according to tv2.dk )!
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 06:48 AM   #2985
country flag *Jool*

she'd better have good draws in Portoroz and Copenhague if she wants to play the US qualies( that may be totally out of reach though ..havent checked her ranking) since she didn't 'bother' to play Budapest/Palermo qualies which I think she should have tried ...
+ if she want sto qualify for the doubles YEC I think her post US Open season won't be too productive in singles either so ....

anyway ..bets of luck to her next week...Portoroz

KATA - AMG -
APS