Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:17 PM   #2641
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

doesn't mean that much, Pironkova isn't that big of a deal lol she's so irregular
thx for the news anyway and let's cross our fingers for tomorrow

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:54 PM   #2642
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Long time no see

Here's what Slovenian team coach or as everybody prefers the team captain said after all three matches today :

"Srebotnik needed some time to "warm up". But when she "launched the machine", she was unstopable."

Great having Kata back, as we were used to have her, and hope she will continue her path of the unstopable machine

Time to reserve some time for tennis now, guys

Good luck to team Slovenia and kind regards to everybody who are sticking around here!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #2643
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

K.SREBOTNIK (SLO) def. C.EWIJK (NED) 4-6 6-3 6-4
Hmm ... not so easy win for Kata but anyway she won.
Hopefully she won't play doubles today because also Hercog def. Rus and it would be smart that Kata&Polona have a rest.
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:31 PM   #2644
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

good to see Kata wins some matchs again
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #2645
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Fed Cup is a good way for getting some competitive tennis under her belt without having to worry for her ranking etc. Good that she's using this chance.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #2646
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good
she had to fight, but she did, and ended winning

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Feb 7th, 2010, 11:18 AM   #2647
country flag *Jool*

sge defeated Sadikovic 62 67 61 and Slovenia will play play-offs to have the chance to be in WG2 next year

Kata plays Paris GDF (too bad I gotta work and can't go there )
here's her part of the draw:

1) Dementieva / Bye
Benesova / Pavlyuchenkova
Srebotnik / Petkovic
Qualifier / (5) Rezai

hopefully she can beat Petkovic and gain some few points , good luck Kata !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #2648
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Nice draw for singles, as for the first round.
Here's the doubles draw:
Peschke/Srebotnik v Vedy/Zalameda - Black/Huber waiting in the second if they will be succesful in the first one.

Best of luck to Kata and i wish her the best comeback!

Julien - too bad you can't go. Maybe in the next rounds?

Old Feb 7th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #2649
country flag *Jool*

Nope , it's too far away , I would have needed holidays. I'll probably go to Roland-Garros
exciting draw in doubles

KATA - AMG -
APS

Last edited by *Jool* : Feb 7th, 2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #2650
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Kata!
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #2651
country flag mary14

Kata lost the first set 7:5.
Guess she struggles with her serve, she had the opportunity to close down the set at 5:4.

You can do it Kata!

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #2652
country flag *Jool*

ooh..
didn't know it was on

come on Kata , fight !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #2653
country flag *Jool*

75 41 it's getting tough, too bad she couldn't close out the first set

edit: 4-2

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Feb 9th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #2654
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

oh when I looked at the score earlier she was leading,too bad she ended up losing the match
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #2655
country flag Bероника

check this thread in GM,there's an interview with Kata after her match today:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=401898