Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 01:27 PM   #2611
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

It is obvious i'm comunicating with myslef only - today lol
Well, the match will start in a minute or two, and the livestream is the same as yesterday!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 03:53 PM   #2612
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

No win today for Kata

She was 2-0 up in 3rd, then was broken. Had 5 or 6 bps in 6th game but couldn't convert. A close match but Timea pulled out aces at key times.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 04:41 PM   #2613
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good fight though
an encouraging week good luck in dubs

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 04:50 PM   #2614
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post

good fight though
an encouraging week good luck in dubs
Fingers crossed she can get a win today in the doubles. Hopefully she's not too tired and her shoulder is ok.
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 06:54 PM   #2615
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

they won 63 63

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 09:44 PM   #2616
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

she lost her singles match but it's been a good tournament for her

and hoping she keeps winning in doubles
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #2617
country flag *Jool*

unfortunately , Kata and Meg lost 46 64 10-5 yesterday in the semis
time to rest up now and let's hope 2010 will be a great season !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 25th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #2618
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata lost to the eventual winner.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:22 PM   #2619
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Time for some news to share, guys

"Pains were present even after the US Open, but I said to myself that this should not impede me, it really would not be good if i'd 'sit on the bench' the whole year. After bad first half of the year, I can even be satisfied with the ending, because i saw that i can play well with pain. I've come pretty far on two tournaments, practicaly without practice and completely without condition, and that is why i don't look blackminded to the next season."

One of the most important novelty is undoubtedly working with the new professionals.
Two new coaches : Jens Gerlach from Germany (from 2002 - 2006 coach of Myskina), Beni Lindl will be taking care of condition preparness (already worked with Federer and Warwinka).
New doubles partner will be Kveta Peschke.

"I think that my leaveing to Switzerland on the Swiss Tennis Academy is the right move. After some time it is good to switch someplace else, there will be many other players that somehow pull you with them. Even before the tournament in the US I have seen, how they train there, I can say that everything is subordinate to tennis and that working conditions are excellent. Otherwise i won't train there with Kveta, because my priorites still remains singles, and with the talent that i have we'll play on tournaments without any major problems, so there won't be any special preparness for my doubles."

"I choosed 'premier' tournaments, where I will try to do as much as possible in order to possibly going back to my old ranking. After Roland Garros I will see how to proceed. I've got 4 tournaments on hard court and 4 on sand in my plans, otherwise it's draging me on bigger tournaments. The problem is that i won't be seeded but I look on this on the bright side. If i had so many bad luck with the injuries this year, then i must have some good luck at the draw in the next season."

Katarina also added that this year she rather not choosed shoulder surgery, because there were too many different opinions, aswell as no one dared to make sure that surgery pain would go away.
And last the least - she choosed 8 tournaments which she will play on with the froozen ranking. Firstly she'll play Fed cup, then indoors in Paris, followed by Dubai, Indian Wells and Miami. She may change her mind about the last two and change them with Bogota and Acapulco, most definetly the peak will be Roland Garros which will be the only Grand Slam for Katarina.

All best wishes everything goes more then well! Good luck!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 06:58 PM   #2620
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot for all the news,mary14
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 07:16 PM   #2621
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Kata!
She will have great new team.

I just don't understand why RG will be her only GS of season.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:02 PM   #2622
esdee

I think it's more about having only 1 protected ranking spot in a GS event, and she's choosing RG.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #2623
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
I just don't understand why RG will be her only GS of season.
She`s chosen RG to use her protected ranking (AO is too early and she had better results on RG in previous years). After this - as I understand it - she hopes to be top 100 again and make Main draw in Wimbledon and US Open, or at least around top 220 to go to the Qualification draw.

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 04:40 PM   #2624
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post
She`s chosen RG to use her protected ranking (AO is too early and she had better results on RG in previous years). After this - as I understand it - she hopes to be top 100 again and make Main draw in Wimbledon and US Open, or at least around top 220 to go to the Qualification draw.
Oh, thanks for explanation - it will be really strange if she will play only one GS in whole season.
But on rtvslo.si was written excatly this.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:43 PM   #2625
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
Oh, thanks for explanation - it will be really strange if she will play only one GS in whole season.
But on rtvslo.si was written excatly this.
http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/tenis/sre...nerjema/216066
It really seems strange the way it`s written. And it doesn`t make sense at all. I hope my explanation was correct ...
With some good draws it`s quite possible she will be ranked around 150 after she uses protected ranking ...

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote