Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:09 PM   #2401
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

yup she had an amazing 2008 , it's so cruel that she had to suffer this injury/pain just as she was getting the best results ...

Let's hope for a good comeback on clay and why not a long-awaited and well-deserved title in 2009 (in Portoroz? )
but please start being healthy again first , Kata

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 04:39 PM   #2402
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Katarina started with trainings after 4 months. Srebotnik plan to play first tournament this year in Madrid in May 2009 (half year after her injury). She also "froze her ranking" (20. place in WTA). I hope you understand me because it looks my English is worse every day.

GO, Katarina!
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM   #2403
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Oh i think they got you just fine )

Here's the full article translation:
After four months of forced rest and rehabilitation due to injury of left leg, for which Katarina Srebotnik had to skip a Grand Slam tournament on Australian Open and introductory part of the season with tournaments in the US for the first time in her career, there is encouraging news. Inflammation of her achilles is healed and Srebotnik conducted first trainings in Portorož.

»Five tennis trainings are behind me, which my leg succesfully passed.
I do not feel any pain as distinct from training in London last December, when my foot after two exercises got hurt. This is certainly a good sign, although it is still too early to rejoice. At this time, the foot pressure is on 30-percent. If everything goes on smoothly, I'll gradually escalate the burden from week to week, so i plan to be fully prepared around April 20«, Katarina Srebotnik said to the press. She will do the first part of the preparation with her coach in Portorož, the second part in Novi Sad, and the last part in Rome during the WTA tournament while the strongest players are gonna be there, which will represent a good practice before the comeback for the best Slovene tennis player.

Srebotnik decided to »freeze« her ranking after careful consideration, ,her 20 rank on WTA, on which she was at the end of the last season, as the rules of the Wta tour allow. »I plan to return on tennis tournaments in early May on tournament serie Premier in Madrid with the Fund of 4.500.000 USD, which is exactly 6 months from the last performance i had in Doha. After Madrid, where I will play in both competition (singles and doubles with Nadia Petrova), I will play in Strasbourg (only singles) and then on French Open in Paris. The main reason for 'freezing the ranking' is that I can use the position 20 for classification in the main draw in first twelve months from the day i get back on maximum 8 tournaments. Since i count on loosing a few valuable ranks in the coming months, »frozen ranking« will provide me a direct appearance in the main part of tournaments in Us after Wimbledon and on tournaments in Asia after Us Open,« entrusted the player from Velenje with residence in Dubai.

In Srebotnik words, today the situation is significantly different from what she has been in at the end of last years very successful season. »I understand that my return will be far away from being easy, so i'm not expecting any miracles from myself at the beggining and i'm not burdening myself with my ranking. The most important for me is that I stay healthy, which is a precondition for further steps. I have a lot of aspirations, will and combativeness and I will give everything from myself, to play my best. I also wouldn't fight against some of that sport luck at the draw,« the 28-year old first Slovenian tennis violin is sure .
»You can see that Katarina has been without practice for a long time, so she will need more time to return in good shape. She is very diligent, 100-percent professional, but a lot of patient and work will be needed to compensate her physical preparness and gain her muscle weight back. The fact is that her rank will fall, but as Katarina already said, the most important at this time is health,«answers her coach Biljana Veselinović.

Ajde Kata CMON!!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:37 PM   #2404
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

thx for the article, Marija

good news - wishing Kata the best , I miss her

and yup, we understood you, igralec

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:37 PM   #2405
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Kata
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:04 PM   #2406
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Our slovenian siren is back
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 05:20 AM   #2407
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

She's actually also on the list for Fes in Morocco(April, 27), but as it seems she might withdraw
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 06:32 PM   #2408
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Finally some good news. Thanks very much for translating the article!
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #2409
country flag AAT

AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold AAT is a splendid one to behold

great news

www.aat.com.ar
el objetivo es el de promover, fomentar y desarrollar el tenis en todo el país
AAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:30 AM   #2410
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Katarina is out of RG
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 06:28 AM   #2411
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Kata
Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:43 AM   #2412
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 2nd, 2009, 08:08 AM   #2413
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Kata, soonest recovery!
Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:25 AM   #2414
country flag *Jool*

worst news in a while ...

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:47 AM   #2415
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Poor Kata, this is such a disappointment for her.
Get well soon
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote