Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #2341
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

I wanted them to draw Medina/Ruano-Pascual first as Medina-Garriguess or whatever how you write her name spent the last weeks practicing on clay for that interclub competition in Spain. And I'm afraid of Rennea Stubbs.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM   #2342
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Well, better facing Kveta/Rennee than Black/Huber. Good chance to make finals!

Go girls!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 06:05 AM   #2343
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

But I think they couldn't meet Black/Huber first as they are second favorites. It was either Stubbs/Peschke or the Spanish mamas.

The draw ceremony must have been quite exciting, I mean, only one team picked out and you know exactly how the draw looks like.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 08:02 AM   #2344
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary14 View Post
Kata believes that if she and Ai succed to repeat the form from Linz, they could win the tournament in Doha. And that would be the best succes in her doubles career without a doubt!
It would also mean that she earns more than a million $$ in a single season (for the first time ).
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #2345
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
It would also mean that she earns more than a million $$ in a single season (for the first time ).
You seem to care about money A LOT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 12:48 AM   #2346
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

I care about stats
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #2347
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY

Peschke/Stubbs d Srebotnik/Sugiyama 62 36 10-4

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #2348
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

The score is Peschke/Stubbs 6-3 2-6 10-4, right?

Old Nov 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #2349
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

yes you're right

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Nov 8th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #2350
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Katai

Thier last match together, shame they couldn't win
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #2351
country flag vanoss

Insane to have a super TB in such an important event.
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 02:12 AM   #2352
ASTRONAUT SMASH

As of November 10th, Kata is number 20 in the rankings! Congrats

Last edited by gardengnome3 : Nov 10th, 2008 at 04:51 AM.
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 04:50 AM   #2353
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post

Thier last match together, shame they couldn't win

Old Nov 10th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #2354
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Čestitke KATA! You were phenomenal this year!

Congratulations for a splendid season! I'm sure there's more to come in 2009!

p.s. Mags - i love your new avatar!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #2355
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
it is a nice birthday gift for me

congrats Kata, great season overall .
now rest well and prepare 2009

KATA - AMG -
APS