Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #2251
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Nice win! Keep up Kat!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #2252
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata is now over 1400 in the race. Incredible.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 11:09 AM   #2253
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman View Post
Ai is going to play with Daniela next year again.

Kata and Ai are still good friends.
They believed they'd win GS, but they couldn't... They talked about it over time... and maybe with new partners they could be a bit refreshed...

Daniela and Ai played during the spring (I think?), and Daniela realized playing with Ai was really fun. They really had good time playing doubles together before. Both Ai and Daniella will focus on singles next year, but they believe they can damage in many tournaments. So that was the decision!!
I think it'll be fun!!!
I don't dislike many players but Dani is one of them...I'm totally rooting for Patty/ALG next year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 02:29 PM   #2254
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
do or die time pls win Linz
I waannnnaaa knowwww what loooveee issssss I wannntt youuu to showww meeee

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 02:56 PM   #2255
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Ai lost her first round match 4-6 / 6-2 / 7-6(8) after 2:40 min of play...doubles match should start at 6PM. Let's hope she's not too exhausted/tired.

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:15 PM   #2256
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Sushivlenia up 5-1 in the first set against Dze/Pout.

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:25 PM   #2257
ASTRONAUT SMASH

...now 2-0 in the 2nd.

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM   #2258
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

MP
61 51

storming !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:50 PM   #2259
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Game over!

6-1 6-1

well done, ladies!

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:52 PM   #2260
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

next is... Nuriajo ?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:57 PM   #2261
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post

next is... Nuriajo ?
Nuria LLAGOSTERA VIVES & Maria Jose MARTINEZ SANCHEZ

tomorrow PM

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:05 PM   #2262
country flag *Jool*

ok

so ...tomorrow ..if RaySur beat Bondys and KatAi beat Nuriajo .... YEC , here we come !
(unless Bondys or RaySur play and win Quebec maybe ??)

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:08 PM   #2263
ASTRONAUT SMASH

(j'ai donné une mission à Stefi et Jojo qui consiste à lancer des objets sur deux joueuses dont je vais taire l'identité)

lol

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:11 PM   #2264
country flag *Jool*

ALONA and KATERYNA
(t'es méchante ! )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:20 PM   #2265
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
ALONA and KATERYNA
(t'es méchante ! )
Mais non, mais non lol

ps: Petrova joue Québec!!!!!!!!