Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #2236
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Kata and Ai will face Dzehalevich and Poutchek in the first round while the Bondarenko sisters will play against Craybas and Tanasugarn.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2008, 03:49 PM   #2237
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

(thanks Robbie)

It looks like it will go right to the wire! Standings after Zurich are:

1. Black/Huber 5968 (Q)
2. Medina/Ruano 2734 (Q)
3. Peschke/Stubbs 2489
4. Bondarenko/Bondarenko 2349
5. Srebotnik/Sugiyama 2267
6. Raymond/Stosur 2097

(I've took out Chan/Chuang as they're not playing anymore and Yan/Zheng are now too far back).

Assuming no-one plays Quebec City (possible but unlikely) the scenarios are:

1. If Peschke/Stubbs win their 1R, they qualify as only the Bondarenkos could overtake them meaning they would be 4th at worst.
2. If the Bondarenkos win their 1R, that knocks out Raymond/Stosur (the best they could get even with a win is 5th).
3. If the final is Bondarenkos vs Srebotnik/Sugiyama, the winner would qualify unless Peschke/Stubbs have lost 1R in which case they would both qualify.
4. Srebotnik/Sugiyama have to reach the SF to stand any chance of qualifying.

Old Oct 19th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #2238
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

do or die time pls win Linz
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #2239
ASTRONAUT SMASH

I wonder if Kata/Ai would consider playing Québec.

(QUÉBEC, THE HOME OF CÉLINE DION...CAN YOU HEAR ME, KATA?)

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 10:10 AM   #2240
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Kata wins 2-6 / 7-6 / 6-3! What a match! Well done, champion!

ps: headcase, right... :P
After the match, Kata said:
Exellent win, another one against a top 10 player. I'm very happy. The fact, I managed to turn around the score after being down 2:6, 2:5 against a player who is known as mentaly strong - second Martina Hingis, gives this succes a special charm and weight. I'm pretty tired after the doubles match. Pennetta is in top form, so i'll approach to the match completely unburdened.

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 10:11 AM   #2241
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
I wonder if Kata/Ai would consider playing Québec.

(QUÉBEC, THE HOME OF CÉLINE DION...CAN YOU HEAR ME, KATA?)
it would be great if she would. Kata, Ai

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:05 PM   #2242
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck today , take a nice revenge Kata !
(I predicted a 63 61 win over Tanasugarn while Mags predicted a double bagel )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:46 PM   #2243
country flag mary14

Payback!

Julien - Mags is closer, at least for the first set=) (2 aces in the first game)!

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #2244
country flag mary14

no bagel =)

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:49 PM   #2245
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

lol yeah ... 5/0 as of now
go for the bagel , Kata
(no offense to Tammy whom I respect a lot )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:50 PM   #2246
country flag *Jool*

oh too late
5-1

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:51 PM   #2247
country flag mary14

6:1, first set.

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 01:01 PM   #2248
country flag mary14

no bagels

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #2249
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
good luck today , take a nice revenge Kata !
(I predicted a 63 61 win over Tanasugarn while Mags predicted a double bagel )
I predicted a bagel and a breadstick! lol I won't get my bagel as Tammy is now up 2-1 in the second set!

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #2250
country flag *Jool*

61 75

well done, Kata !

KATA - AMG -
APS