Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #2221
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

OMG, I thought they were ahead of Alona and Katya by now.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #2222
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

They are playing Linz, right?
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #2223
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellery View Post
They are playing Linz, right?
They are. I think you're right, though...

Okay so...

Zurich R1: 1, R2: 70, Semis: 125, Final: 190, Victory: 275
Linz R1: 1, R2: 70, Semis: 125, Final: 190, Victory: 275

Race as of oct 13 (before Zurich)

4 BONDARENKO, ALONA (UKR) / BONDARENKO, KATERYNA (UKR) 2348
5 CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG (TPE) / CHAN, YUNG-JAN (TPE) 2196
6 SUGIYAMA, AI (JPN) / SREBOTNIK, KATARINA (SLO) 2142

After Zurich:

BONDARENKO, ALONA (UKR) / BONDARENKO, KATERYNA (UKR) 2349
SUGIYAMA, AI (JPN) / SREBOTNIK, KATARINA (SLO) 2267
CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG (TPE) / CHAN, YUNG-JAN (TPE) 2196

Shit...they are far behind..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 05:01 PM   #2224
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Kata and Ai must reach the semis in Linz and the sisters HAVE to fall in the first round.

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #2225
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Ugly defeat. I agree about the super TB. They may still make it, but it's hard to make up for those points lost in the Grand Slams...
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #2226
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Kata and Ai must reach the semis in Linz and the sisters HAVE to fall in the first round.
If they beat Bondarenkos in the final, they end up 3 points ahead of them, right?
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:13 PM   #2227
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:02 PM   #2228
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 03:18 AM   #2229
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

bad day ...

Let's pray for a super good tournament in Linz !
good luck, girls !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #2230
ASTRONAUT SMASH

The main draw for Linz has been revealed and Kata will play Tamarine Tanasugarn in the first round and the winner of Petrova/K.Bondarenko in the second...ouch!

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #2231
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

get some revenge for Beijing!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM   #2232
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Cmon Kata! Do the best you can and win "Granny" Tanasugarn and your upcoming doubles partner Petrova!

I'm sure gonna do make some prayers Sugibotnik qualifys for Doha!!!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 04:30 PM   #2233
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Marija, I'd like to remind you that 'Granny' is actually younger than Ai lol I can't wait to see the doubles draw.

ps: exactly how I felt last night after the match:

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #2234
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

I'm just using Boreas words for the granny thing

I'm sure a lot of people felt the same way Kata did... life goes on Kata, just gotta keep on going and make the most of it while you can! It's the last tournament in singles this year, and in doubles Kata, Ai have to rock on, i'm sure they'll do and put the sugar on the cream! GO TEAM!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 11:38 AM   #2235
country flag COSAT

COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold

best of luck against tammy!

www.cosat.org

www.aat.com.ar
el objetivo es el de promover, fomentar y desarrollar el tenis en todo el país
COSAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote