Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #2206
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

J'suis en mode KataBARNAK en ce moment lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #2207
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

6-7

Asian-Goat-Na Li: 2011 FO Champion + 2011 & 2013 AO runner-up

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #2208
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
J'suis en mode KataBARNAK en ce moment lol
Haha. Très malin ce jeu de mot.

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #2209
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

6-8

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #2210
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

7-8

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #2211
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

8-8!

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #2212
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

I like Patty and ALG but I have Doha in mind...well done...

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #2213
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

MP ALG and Patty

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #2214
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

GSM Groenefeld and Schnyder 64 06 108

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #2215
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

With Katai winning 57% of pts rofl.

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:41 PM   #2216
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Stupid super tie-break...I'm pretty sure they would have won the 3rd set.

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:42 PM   #2217
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Stupid super tie-break...I'm pretty sure they would have won the 3rd set.
C'est un truc tellement aléatoire le super TB. T'es chanceux ou tu l'es pas

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #2218
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #2219
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Honestly I didn't give a s*** about Kata's singles match this morning but I wanted Sugi and Kata to win this one so bad!

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #2220
ASTRONAUT SMASH

OMG correct me if I'm wrong but I think Kata and Ai are 3 points behind the Bondarenko sisters! 3 points!