Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 04:41 PM   #2161
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Kata wins second set 7-6!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 05:21 PM   #2162
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

and third 63 !
amazing win, Kata , congrats !

now rest well , and win the dubs with Ai !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 05:21 PM   #2163
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Kata wins 2-6 / 7-6 / 6-3! What a match! Well done, champion!

ps: headcase, right... :P

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #2164
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

wowowowow Kata !!!!!!

Watched most of the match , Kata played bad and Aga played well up to 25 25 until Kata started playing amazing! So solid on serve and overhead! Was two points away from losing many times!!

Will play Pennetta in the QF , amazing fight!!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #2165
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Holy cow. 2:6, second at 2:5. And all of the sudden 6:6, 7:6. Amazing win Kata!! Wohoooaaa!!!
What a win! Congrats Katarina!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 06:37 PM   #2166
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Doubles match underway, 1-1.

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #2167
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Down 1-4...

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 06:58 PM   #2168
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Katai Sugibotnik lost the first set 2-6 :S No wonder Jool and I wanted Kata to lose her singles match in straigh sets 6-1 6-3 this morning lol

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 07:27 PM   #2169
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

What an amazing win against another top 10 player! In the meantime, they're making the doubles match interesting...
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #2170
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Got 'em: 2-6 6-3 10-6
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #2171
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Well done! I almost had a heart attack, thanks. lol

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 09:50 PM   #2172
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Great comeback in both matches Kata must be exhuasted. Get some rest !
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 01:55 AM   #2173
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Kata playing Flavia tomorrow 2 PM (local time) and Kata/Ai against Patty and Anna-Lena at 5 Good luck, ladies!

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 05:14 AM   #2174
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Wow, what a day it was yesterday! Two comebacks in one day - you don't get that very often! Kata and Ai - the fighters!!!=) Love the team!

GL in the quarterfinals! I'll do my best to be the lucky charm in another way that i was yesterday=)

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #2175
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Kata Ai

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote