Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #1651
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

GL in Wimbledon, Kata!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM   #1652
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

if he loses in second I will
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:06 PM   #1653
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

vs Goerges :
64 66
TB time !
Kata has lost only 6 points on her serve during the WHOLE match so far , let's hope it goes on and she wins in straigth sets

Gremo!!
1/1 in the TB
shit 1/2 *
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #1654
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

1/3*
*2/3
now come on Kata !!
*3/3
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #1655
country flag *Jool*

4/3 *
Gremo !!
4/4*
*5/4 allez!!!
*6/4

MP ! take it , Kata !
ARGhhh lol 6/5*
take it NOW on Goerges's serve
6/6*
*6/7 SP Goerges

I think she DF-ed on MP
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #1656
country flag *Jool*

64 67(6) wasting 2 MP
congrats Kata ...

pfffff
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #1657
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

Way to blow it.
I hope she's recovered

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #1658
country flag *Jool*

she has, her WO in Holland was just precautionnery
but you said it, she bloew her match like she did vs Chan and Medina in Strasbourg .
let's hope she wins the third...
OMG she BROKE ?
only the second break of the match, I guess she was really pissed off having lost the second set and now she'll be on fire (hopefully )

Just hold serve till the end now, Kata !

64 67 *20

erm ok ... 0/30 ...
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #1659
country flag *Jool*

3 BPs for Goerges
I'm off I need to buy ciggies
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:43 PM   #1660
country flag *Jool*

Kata ?
from 3/2* with BP to 3/4*
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #1661
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Kata down 3-4 in the 3rd set...come on Kata, you can do it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #1662
country flag *Jool*

haha she broke back
phew!!!
now focus and win this, please !
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #1663
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

4-4! It's not over until it's over!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #1664
country flag *Jool*

she had a MP (AGAIN ! ) at 5/4* , wasted it (AGAIN) and then went and lost her serve without scoring a point which means Goerges serves for the match for the second time
I guess now it's over
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #1665
country flag *Jool*

Kata just saved a MP...