Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:26 PM   #1576
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary14 View Post
OW YEAH!! GOOO KATA!!!

Where's Julien with the pic's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
Wow, great fight

Where is Julien with his pics???
lol sorry I had no internet access all week long , but now you have the pics I have even more pics of Kata actually than those posted on my blog , I'll try to upload them all on photobucket tomorrow and send the link here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
Kata was so happy at the end, I really thought she could blow this, I even said a little prayer

OMFG, GM is gonna be mental.

I wonder if Julien was able to see this
thank you guys for thinking about me this past week
I unfortunately was not on Lenglen court during Kata's upset of Serena as I said on my report but could see the end on a screen .

(I just read the previous pages I hadnt read since I left )

to all and great win by Kata and Nenad today against Cibulkova/Monfils 62 63
let's win another mixed FO
good luck (tomorrow I suppose) in QF

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

Last edited by *Jool* : Jun 4th, 2008 at 11:26 AM.
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 01:40 AM   #1577
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

J'suis un peu déçue, je voulais voir une photo de la serviette! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #1578
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

je peux toujours en prendre une

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #1579
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Voyons, ça me semble pourtant tellement évident: tout le monde aime voir des photos de serviettes! lol

ps: merci pour le refus sur MySpace *ahem ahem* lol

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #1580
country flag *Jool*

c'ets toi Mags ?
désolé , j ai tendance à rarement accepter directement les invits de gens que je connais pas qd y a pas de messages...
et pui sj y vais pas super souvent , mai sje vais t y ajouter

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #1581
country flag *Jool*

BTW I'm currently uploading ALL of my pics of Kata on photobucket (including the blurry and bad ones )
will post the link here once I'm done

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:28 PM   #1582
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
c'ets toi Mags ?
désolé , j ai tendance à rarement accepter directement les invits de gens que je connais pas qd y a pas de messages...
et pui sj y vais pas super souvent , mai sje vais t y ajouter
Il y avait un msg! "SREBOTNIK MARATHON BABY" lol

(thanks a bunch, cant wait to see the pics!)

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:42 PM   #1583
country flag *Jool*

well here they are
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...RG08/KataFO08/
hope you enjoy

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:43 PM   #1584
country flag *Jool*

oh I only took 52 pics of Kata
lol

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #1585
ASTRONAUT SMASH

This one is hilarious lol

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #1586
country flag *Jool*

lol
yeah sorry some are bad .
in yellow on the left was Radek Stepanek ...

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 4th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #1587
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Jool
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #1588
country flag *Jool*

In mixed semis
Kata/Zimonjic def K Bondarenko/Kerr 63 63

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 5th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #1589
country flag *Jool*

Today after the ladies semi-finals, Kata and Nenad play on Chatrier court their mixed semifinal vs Zheng/Bhupathi
Tougher match than in previous rounds, good luck KataZim

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 5th, 2008, 01:50 PM   #1590
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Wow, tough game for Kata today ahah game over!