Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2008, 11:07 AM   #1561
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Katai lose 46 64 26

Must make up for this in singles, Kata
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2008, 11:20 AM   #1562
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
Katai lose 46 64 26

Must make up for this in singles, Kata
Katai or Sugibotnik
Well, that is Kata accuses fatigue. GL vs. Patty!!
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:51 AM   #1563
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

sugibotnik
Old May 31st, 2008, 09:45 PM   #1564
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

LENGLEN
11:00 start
1.Flavia Pennetta (ITA)[26] v. Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP)
2.Ernests Gulbis (LAT) v. Michael Llodra (FRA)
3.Katarina Srebotnik (SLO)[27] v. Patty Schnyder (SUI)[10]

4.Jeremy Chardy (FRA) v. Nicolas Almagro (ESP)[19]
vamos, Kata!!
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:39 PM   #1565
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Any comments on the 4th round loss against Schnyder? It wasn't televized here. Many UEs from both players...
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:55 PM   #1566
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

back from RG
Kata lost today but did a great tournament ...
doubles loss = I don't know what happened, they were PERFECT in round 1 ...
so here's a brief "report" of what I saw
Sunday: practice session - took a pic at the end with Kata
Monday : Kata vs Ruano - some silly Dutch people who wanted to watch Haase AFTER Kata's match were in the stands, I had NO ENTRY to the court she was playing because of them. At that moment , I HATED DUTCH people because of that cause I could not see one minute of the match Thank God the rain arrived and interrupted the match
Later on, I was standing with friends under the Chatrier court and Kata walked pass us with Biljana so I asked her for another pic

Tuesday : I just saw her practicing a little . NO match due to rain again ...
Wednesday : vs Ruano ... Down 3/4* but very good recovery , close match but Kata was dominating . Winning the first set freed her totally and she took the best of Vivi "pretty easily"
Thursday : I arrived at RG not knowing Kata was playing first on court 17 so when I arrived , she was 60 34*
Makarova then lead 5/3 but Kata then won all the remaining games to beat the Russian 60 75
After the match, I went to her to say congrats , she recognized me and GAVE ME her towel (two children took it when she was trying to give it to me and she said : "NO , NO , it's for him" - I also made her sign my ticket
Friday - vs Serena ... I could not see it cause they played on the Lenglen and I could not find anyone to offer me their ticket so when I saw she was leading 64 32 I went under the Chatrier where I could see the end of the match on a TV screen ... I was totally anxious and not sure she'd hold nerves but SHE DID that definitely made my day - other people in front of the screen mst have felt I hated Serena , they would not understand I'd be so thrilled/anxious about Kata beating Serena Williams I was like a child after the match point (Sugiyama walked pass the screen and stopped a while to watch how Kata was going so I just said hello and wished her luck for their upcoming doubles match , she didn't stay till the end of the match . Lol @ Biljana's face at 64 54 30/0 she seemed to not believe what was gonna happen

Later I went to see Katai vs Wozniacki/Craybas and they steamrolled pass this duo . Craybas totally sucked , she was useless , and Wozniacki lacked experience to push the team up so Katai won very easily 60 61 .

I took lots of pics , obviously , and even a quick video of Kata's practicing with Bijlana , that I will try to post here later
thanks Kata for the great moments . I might feel as I've been her lucky charm cause when I was there to see her she won , and when I was not (yesterday doubles and today singles) , she lost

Kata will then be in s'Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon (I talked quickly with one of her friends )

Last edited by *Jool* : Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:21 PM   #1567
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Thank you very much for the report, *Jool*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 07:57 AM   #1568
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

"After the match, I went to her to say congrats , she recognized me and GAVE ME her towel (two children took it when she was trying to give it to me and she said : "NO , NO , it's for him" " - the best moment?

Thanks for sharing your days on Roland Garros!

Let's fight Nenad and Kata!!
mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM   #1569
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

^^ definitely the best moment of my whole week
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:47 AM   #1570
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Great report, Julien. Kata's such a sweetheart, always.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:47 AM   #1571
country flag *Jool*

I did
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:47 AM   #1572
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

So did you get Kata`s towel or not?
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM   #1573
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

That is so nice Julien
I'm glad you got those nice moments!!!
I feel bad for you not to be in Lenglen when Kata was winning though, I'm sure that would've been amazing for you
But it's so sweet of Kata to give you the towel and be so sweet to you

Nice story!!!

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 06:13 PM   #1574
country flag *Jool*

yup

my pics of Kata(and many other players ) are in my MSN blog : jool9.spaces.live.com
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM   #1575
country flag _AlbA_

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
yup

my pics of Kata(and many other players ) are in my MSN blog : jool9.spaces.live.com
thanks, Jool Nice report