Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #1531
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Great game by Kata to hold to 4-4, saving another breakpoint. Commentators on Belgian TV say this is the best match at RG so far.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:35 AM   #1532
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Cmon Kata!!!
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM   #1533
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata 6-4 *5-4. Good variation by Kata and Serena making the errors.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #1534
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

6-4 6-4!

What a performance! Go Kata!!!!!!!!
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:46 AM   #1535
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY FUCING GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GIRL!

I was in bed with the TV vaguely on, then the commentator said "Serena Williams is in deep trouble, a set and 4-5* down with her oppoenent serving for the match", and i thought OMG THAT's KATA!

So I ran to the TV, to watch MP!!

OMG!!!!!!!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:46 AM   #1536
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

We waited for a win like this for sooooooo long! She did it!

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:47 AM   #1537
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Kata was so happy at the end, I really thought she could blow this, I even said a little prayer

OMFG, GM is gonna be mental.

I wonder if Julien was able to see this
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #1538
country flag vanoss

Nervous final game, Kata quickly going up 40-15, then missing the two matchpoints, getting a third on a Williams ball that landed just beyond the line, and then finishing on a Williams error. An ovation from the crowd as Kata clinches both fists and walks to the net beaming with joy. Serena graceful in defeat acknowledges Kata's win with a smile. Kata returns to the court to wave at the spectators, signs autographs, also on the camera shield. Finally a big win at a grand slam. The commentators are very pleased. A perfect performance (except for the first serves) and Kata's consistency at RG is finally rewarded with an upset.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:51 AM   #1539
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

OW YEAH BABY!!! I'm so fucking happy!!!

Finally it happend! At least for a while Kata will shut some Slovenian mouths who were saying OH SHE'S GONNA LOOSE ANYWAY.

Thank you Kata for this wonderful match! Awesome!

Let's go to work
mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:52 AM   #1540
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

YOU GO GIRL!

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:52 AM   #1541
Demska
Miss Resilient

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
Nervous final game, Kata quickly going up 40-15, then missing the two matchpoints, getting a third on a Williams ball that landed just beyond the line, and then finishing on a Williams error. An ovation from the crowd as Kata clinches both fists and walks to the net beaming with joy. Serena graceful in defeat acknowledges Kata's win with a smile. Kata returns to the court to wave at the spectators, signs autographs, also on the camera shield. Finally a big win at a grand slam. The commentators are very pleased. A perfect performance (except for the first serves) and Kata's consistency at RG is finally rewarded with an upset.
Doesn't surprise me

My Dad said my name, then said Serena is MP down (he was watching the TV) so I rushed to watch MP#3. Nice play I thought, hitting it deep right into Serena's forehand, and Serena's FH CC can easily break down, which is did on MP
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #1542
country flag vanoss

Kata was mentally very strong in this match, and generally had great shot selection and perfect execution. Great reflexes at the net, too, and a couple of fine lobs and razor sharp passing shots. She was the better player, and showed great resilience in the tough service games.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #1543
Demska
Miss Resilient

I have to download this match
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #1544
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

She was very strong when saving the bps in the second set. Although I'm glad that Serena didn't give a chance to be more nervous thanks to all the UEs. So fun to watch.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #1545
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing victory for Kata! Finally a big win in a slam!

She has a very good chance to make the QF!
HenryMag. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote