Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #1516
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

before I was unable to congratulate Kata, but what I do now: Congratulations!
Makarova won the final 60 75
3º round vs. Serena Williams...oh,why Kata?
anyway, vamos, Kata!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2008, 02:31 AM   #1517
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck against Serena and good luck in doubles tomorrow (I hope Ai is playing well, I'm scared!!)

Allez !!

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #1518
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata - Serena *2-1. Perfect game plan execution by Kata, who broke Serena in the first game, but Serena turned on the power in the third game and finished with two aces.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #1519
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

2-3. Kata rushing the points in her service game, and Serena taking the lead with very strong serving in the fifth game (2 aces, 4 so far).
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #1520
country flag vanoss

3-3*. Kata regaining her composure.
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:36 AM   #1521
country flag vanoss

Kata *4-3, dominating Serena in the last two games again.
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:43 AM   #1522
country flag vanoss

Kata 5-3*. Went up 40-love, with perfect spreading and lenght and great volleying. Serena thoroughly rattled until Kata let her back in the game when her first serve stopped working.
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:47 AM   #1523
country flag vanoss

Kata *5-4 after 30-30 and a returned smash that almost fell in for a break point...
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:58 AM   #1524
country flag vanoss

Kata holds 6-4. Serena is really battling but afwul at the net. Kata struggling with her serve but otherwise playing almost perfectly. A very enjoyable match.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:06 AM   #1525
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute

Kata is playing so well

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #1526
country flag vanoss

Kata 6-4 *1-2. No spectacular stuff in this set so far.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #1527
country flag vanoss

2-2. Good hold from Kata, who cheered her first ace.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:17 AM   #1528
country flag vanoss

Kata 6-4 *2-3. Had to change rackets on account of a broken string.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:23 AM   #1529
country flag vanoss

3-3. Very tough game for Kata, still working on second serves. Overcame 2 breakpoints.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #1530
country flag vanoss

*3-4. Spectacular rallye at deuce, Kata had Serena in the ropes but she counters with a brilliant crosscourt passing shot.