~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #631
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

New career high rankings for Mandy:

#95 in singles
#139 in doubles

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #632
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy is on a dream run in doubles, after her ITF 100k doubles title in Cali (with Knapp) she has now reached her first ever WTA doubles final (with Voegele) in Bogota!

1r: Minella/Voegele def. Costas-Moreira/Ferrer Surez 6:2 0:6 10:5
QF: Minella/Vgele def. Castao/Duque Marino 4:6 6:3 [11:9]
SF: Minella/Vgele def. Knapp/Gallovits 6:3 5:7 [10:6]

Win the title please.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:22 AM   #633
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

A pic of Mandy in Doubles Final

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #634
country flag Duramont

Monterrey (International) :

1r: Mandy Minella def. Mathilde Johansson (7) 6:1 5:7 7:6(5)
2r: Mandy Minella def. Yaroslava Shvedova 6:3 6:7(1) 6:4

First WTA quarterfinal for Mandy! Allez!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #635
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

anne playing qualies in kuala lumpur again. hope she gets her act together this time, because she has got a ton of points to defend here from last year! QR1 against Tinjic. QR2 would be against bovina or no. 2 seed wongteanchai. could be tough....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #636

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

just saw they already played QR1. anne won 63 63. finally a win again. now only 80 more points to defend from last year QR2 against bovina. tough match. gl anne, get at least one more win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #637
country flag Duramont

Hopefully Anne can remember the great memories from last year. Keep on fighting!

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #638
country flag Duramont

Anne lost 6:3 6:7(4) 3:6

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #639

but at least it was close and she won a set. better luckt next time! she can only win points in 2012 from now on, because her 2011 season after kuala lumpur was so bad......

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #640

but she's playing doubles again:

R1: (WC) KOSTOVA/KREMER vs BOGDAN/LERTCHEEWAKARN

not the easiest draw. gl anne!

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #641

lost 16 26 in doubles

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #642

anne lost at the 25k in sanya in R1 to no.1 seed erika sema 26 16
and she also lost in doubles R1 to the no. 1 seeds sema/zheng 67 46

not getting better for anne. at the moment she's ranked just outside the top 400. tough for her at her age to try and comeback to the top once again. the only good thing is, she has nearly no points to defend from last year for the rest of the season....

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #643

anne lost in qualies at the 25k in phuket
QR1: Anne KREMER (LUX) [11] 6-1 6-2 Napatsakorn SANKAEW (THA)
QR2: So-Jung KIM (KOR) [3] 6-2 6-3 Anne KREMER (LUX) [11]

but playing doubles qualies:
QR1: kremer/feuerstein vs (1) arefyeva/sharipova

oh anne, i guess you won't be playing long anymore....

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #644
country flag Duramont

Miami

Q1: Mandy Minella def. Sesil Karatantcheva 6:4 6:3

She has also entered top 100 in doubles this week.

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #645

anne lost in doubles qualies, too.

62 26 7-10