~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #541
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

and, no surprise, another loss for anne:

Heather Watson (GBR) d. Anne Kremer (LUX) 62 64

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #542

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

also lost in doubles R1: (4) Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) d. Kremer/Lepchenko (LUX/USA) 64 62

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:55 AM   #543

75k shrewsbury:

R1: Ekaterina BYCHKOVA (RUS) Vs Anne KREMER (LUX)

another tough draw for anne....think another loss is to be expected! anne leads their head-to-head 3-0, but the way she played the last few month, there's not much to expect... but she has points from the final to defend from last year

at least she's continuing to play doubles:

R1: KREMER (LUX) / WATSON (GBR) Vs GEORGATOU (GRE) / GLUSHKO (ISR)

winnable match! go anne! get some wins this week!

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM   #544
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Anne is on a 8 match losing streak right now

Apart from the close three set loss against Bovina, all of these were two set losses and all of them against top 150 players.

Good luck in Shrewsburry Anne!

Guangzhou:

1r: Mandy Minella def. Yi-Fan Xu 2:6 7:6(5) 6:0

Her first main draw win outside the US Open.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 09:00 AM   #545

and another loss for anne

R1: Ekaterina BYCHKOVA (RUS) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) 7-6(3) 7-5

sooo close, but again, she didn't come out on top.....now her ranking will drop far more than it has in the last weeks....
at least she won a doubles match and hopefully gains some confidence and match practice from that:

R1: KREMER (LUX) / WATSON (GBR) defeated GEORGATOU (GRE) / GLUSHKO (ISR) 6-3 6-2
QF: BARROIS (GER) / MALEK (GER) (1) Vs KREMER (LUX) / WATSON (GBR)

gl anne!

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM   #546
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy, it was a good match from her though. Saved 3 MPs. One on an ace.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM   #547

Shrewsbury doubles:

QF: KREMER (LUX) / WATSON (GBR) defeated BARROIS (GER) / MALEK (GER) (1) 4-6 6-3 [10-4]

wow, hadn't expected that win! come on anne, get back on track and win a singles match again, too! and gl in the SF now!

SF: KREMER (LUX) / WATSON (GBR) Vs KOEHLER (POR) / MAROSI (HUN)

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:20 AM   #548

SF: KOEHLER (POR) / MAROSI (HUN) defeated KREMER (LUX) / WATSON (GBR) 7-5 6-4

oh anne, what a week. first the loss in R1 (and now she'll probably drop out of the top 200), then the win in doubles against the no.1 seeds and now losing against another unseeded team?! i don't know what to say....

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #549
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Tokyo:

Q1: Mandy Minella (11) def. Riza Ozaki (WC) 6:2 7:6(4)
Q2: Mandy Minella (11) def. Aravane Rezai (4) 5:7 7:5 6:3

Good luck in the main draw.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #550
country flag Drimal

Tokyo:

1R: (Q) Mandy Minella def. Kimiko Date-Krumm 1:6 6:3 6:3

First top 100 win of 2011.

Next opponent: Petra Kvitova

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #551

anne up from no. 339 to no. 284 in doubles but down to no. 212 in singles!!!

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #552
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy There are some good pics of her on Zimbio.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #553
country flag Drimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
anne up from no. 339 to no. 284 in doubles but down to no. 212 in singles!!!
Out of top 200, that's tough.

I hope she won't call it quits at Luxembourg.

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #554
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Tokyo.WS.R1.KDK.vs.Minella.RUS.XviD.Part
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #555
country flag Drimal

Kofu (50k) :

1r: (5) Mandy Minella def. Kanae Hisami 6:1 6:2
2r: (5) Mandy Minella def. Yuriko Sakai 6:1 6:0
QF: (5) Mandy Minella def, Chihiro Takayama 6:0 4:6 6:2

Mandy now on new career high rank 123!