~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #526
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

WTA.2011.Baku.WS.R1.Makarova.vs.Kremer
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:09 AM   #527
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

100k Vancouver:

R1:
Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE) (4) Vs Anne KREMER (LUX)
KREMER (LUX)/PEERS (AUS) Vs KONDRATIEVA (RUS)/LEFEVRE (FRA) (2)

tough draw in singles and doubles. i like both anne and eleni, but eleni is on the rise again lately and she is ranked higher, so i'll be routing for anne! come on, get some wins again and get back on track!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 08:27 AM   #528

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

and, what a surprise, anne lost another match!

Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE) (4) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) 6-3 6-1

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 08:38 AM   #529

R1: KREMER (LUX)/PEERS (AUS) def KONDRATIEVA (RUS)/LEFEVRE (FRA) (2) 63 62

wow, what an upset, i would have never expected that kind of score....anne should definitely play doubles more often...it would sure help her in singles, too!

QF: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) Vs KREMER (LUX)/PEERS (AUS)

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #530

QF: MUHAMMED (USA)/SANCHEZ (USA) def KREMER (LUX)/PEERS (AUS) 75 64 close, but still a loss

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #531

50k Bronx:

R1:
Anne Kremer (LUX) (5) vs qualifier
DELLACQUA (AUS)/ROGOWSKA (AUS) Vs GOJNEA (ROU)/KREMER (LUX)

good draw in singles. hope she gets an easy first round opponent. come on anne, win a match again this week! and gl in doubles!

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 09:26 AM   #532

R1 against bovina tough draw. but she won their only previous meeting this year in two sets. so hope anne can win again and finally get back to form! go anne!

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:32 AM   #533

lost again!

R1: Elena BOVINA (RUS) def Anne KREMER (LUX) (5) 57 62 76(4)
R1: DELLACQUA (AUS)/ROGOWSKA (AUS) def GOJNEA (ROU)/KREMER (LUX) 62 62

oh come on anne, what's wrong?!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #534

US Open quali draw:

(6)Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) vs Qiang Wang (CHN)
(wc)Krista Hardebeck (USA) vs Chichi Scholl (USA)
Alexandra Panova (RUS) vs (wc)Anne-Liz Jeukeng-Nkamgouo (USA)
(32)Olga Savchuk (UKR) vs Anne Kremer (LUX)

(14)Mandy Minella (LUX) vs Karolina Pliskova (CZE)
Cagla Buyukakcay (TUR) vs Madalina Gojnea (ROU)
Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS) vs Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
(30)Tetiana Luzhanska (UKR) vs Sachie Ishizu (JPN)

gl anne and mandy! come on anne, finally win a match again!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #535
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

(14)Mandy Minella (LUX) def. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 61 63
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #536
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Great start Mandy

4 more wins needed to defend all the points from last year's run. You can do it.

Anne lost 3:6 5:7

She hasn't won a match since ages.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 02:45 AM   #537
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Mandy won her 2nd round qualifying 6-0 4-6 7-6 (5), what a game
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #538
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god Mandy got through this match

Next opponent is Ekaterina Bychkova.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #539

oh come on anne

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #540

Quebec R1:

Kremer vs Watson

go anne, get a win again!