~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #496
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

anne lost the first set 57. she was down 25 and came back to 55, but then lost the next two games! come on anne, get your act together and follow mandy into the next round!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #497
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Anne lost 5:7 6:7(5)

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #498

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

oh come on anne, what happened after kuala lumpur? totally lost her form! you have to get more wins to get back in the top 100 anne! come on now, get a restart!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #499
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Q2: Mandy Minella def Magda Linette 7.6(4) 6:4

One win away from Roland Garros main draw.

Next opponent is Eleni Daniilidou.

Old May 27th, 2011, 06:30 AM   #500
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

where Mandy Minella playin next
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:49 AM   #501

75k +H Nottingham:

R1: Anne KREMER (LUX) Vs Alison RISKE (USA)

go anne, finally get some wins now!

50k Rome:

R1: Estrella CABEZA-CANDELA (ESP) Vs Mandy MINELLA (LUX) (6)

Last edited by coetzergambill : May 30th, 2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:43 AM   #502

75k nottingham:

R1: Alison RISKE (USA) def Anne KREMER (LUX) 64 64 oh come on anne, get your act together!

50k Rome:

R1: Mandy MINELLA (LUX) (6) def Estrella CABEZA-CANDELA (ESP) 62 64
R2: Liana-Gabriela UNGUR (ROU) Vs Mandy MINELLA (LUX) (6)

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:31 AM   #503

R2: Liana-Gabriela UNGUR (ROU) def Mandy MINELLA (LUX) (6) 64 63

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #504
country flag Drimal

Marseille (100K):

1r: (8)Mandy Minella def. Audrey Bergot 6:2 6:2

Second round vs a French WC (Larriere) or a qualifier is winnable too.

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #505

congrats mandy!
R2: Dijana BANOVEC (CRO) Vs Mandy MINELLA (LUX) (8)
and gl in doubles: BERGOT (FRA) / MINELLA (LUX) Vs PIVOVAROVA (RUS) / YAKIMOVA (BLR)

100k+h nottingham:

Anne KREMER (LUX) Vs Anna FITZPATRICK (GBR)(WC)

HRADECKA (CZE) / VORACOVA (CZE) (1) Vs DUBOIS (CAN) / KREMER (LUX)

if anne can not even win this match against a WC player, i don't know what to think...

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #506
country flag Drimal

Please win this match Anne!

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 04:47 PM   #507
country flag Drimal

Mandy loses 4:6 2:6

I don't get it - how on earth can you beat the likes of Lisicki, U. Radwanska etc and then lose to an opponent who has lost back to back matches in 10k lately...

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM   #508
country flag Drimal

Anne Kremer (LUX) def. (wc)Anna Fitzpatrick (GBR) 7:6(3) 6:3

Much needed win before Wimbledon qualy. Good luck in 2r against Baltacha.

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #509

go anne, at least a win again! gl in R2. it seems that they're both not really consistent in the last weeks. hope it gets better soon!

Old Jun 11th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #510

R2: Elena BALTACHA (GBR) (5) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) 6-3 6-1 at least some match practice before wimby qualies. and a really close mdoubles match against the no. 1 seeds:

R1: HRADECKA (CZE) / VORACOVA (CZE) (1) defeated DUBOIS (CAN) / KREMER (LUX) 7-6(3) 2-6 [10-6]

gl in wimbledon, anne!