~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #436
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

Great fight Anne!

Veteran battle Anne vs Kimiko - Like them both too but will cheer for Anne here.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 07:01 AM   #437
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

anne and kimiko playing right now...the first few games are already quite interesting, so this could be a good match. kimiko playing a little more aggressive and putting more pressure on anne but also making a few more unforced errors. anne looks really good and is moving well, she seems to be in great shape, only the bandage on her left thigh worries me a bit. 3-3 in the first set right now. but it's great to see how fit they both still are at their age. come on ladies, keep it up! so the better one will win! gl to both!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 07:16 AM   #438

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

anne lost the first set 46. it was a good set from both players until anne's last service game at 45. she made two double faults and kimiko had a winner and won the set with a netcord.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 09:00 AM   #439

yay, another great fight! anne beat kimiko date-krumm 46 62 76. in the second set, kimikos game fell apart, and anne played some good points. in the third set, anne was leading with a double break and was serving for the match at 54 and served a double fault on match point. kimiko broke back, then held her serve after fighting off 2 break points from anne, the anne held again, and in the tie breaker kimiko made a few too many errors, anne played solid again! sorry for kimiko, she really needed that win for her confidence, but anne needed it for her ranking points!
so congrats anne, keep up the good shape and gl in R2 against lertcheewakarn. very good chances to win another match!

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 12:11 PM   #440
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Anne

She could have had it easier though being up *4:1 and *5:4 30:0 in third set but somehow got nervous and let Kimiko back in the match. She is in good form and showed a promising performance here. Well deserved win!

Good luck against Lertcheewakarn. A quarterfinal would be huge, winnable match for Anne if she stays focused and isn't too tired.

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 08:25 AM   #441

match between jovanovski and radwanska will be finished in a few minutes, next on is Anne against Lertcheewakarn! gl anne, keep up the good shape!

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:38 AM   #442

Kremer def. Lertcheewakarn 76 63.

wow, what a match. both played quite good. Lertcheewakarn putting a lot of pressure on Anne, but also making more unforced errors. Anne played some amazing points today and got nearly every ball back. Only the linesmen were disappointing today. from my point of view, there were a lot of false calls on both sides. but in the end, anne won and is in the QF. she'll move up from no. 169 to around no. 145 for sure next week. and what a great week so far:

QR1: Anne Kremer def. Vanessa Henke 62 62
QR2: Anne Kremer def. Ksenia Palkina 64 61
QR3: Anne Kremer def. Galina Voskoboeva 46 76 63

R1: Anne Kremer def. Kimiko Date-Krumm 46 62 76
R2: Anne Kremer def. Noppawan Lertcheewakarn 76 63

she plays either kleybanova or krajicek in the QF. she must be tired after these 5 matches. hope she gets at least some rest so she can give her best tomorrow in the quaters. gl anne!

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 11:01 AM   #443
country flag Drimal

Yes, what a week from Anne!

She knows how to win these tiebreaks. During second set her serve went off but she broke back each time. Her agility has been really impressive today.

Now there are 2 Luxies in top 150 for the first time since 2005.

Allez Anne in the quarterfinals!

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #444

gl against krajicek today. it's a very good opportunity to advance to the semis. kleybanova would have been a lot harder! anne is 2-0 against krajicek in their head to head, winning both matches in 2007. so gl and get to the semis!

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #445

anne lost 26 36.
it was a good chance to get to the semis, but anne was probably still tired from her last matches!anyway, still a great week, keep up the good shape! so congrats for improving to around no. 145 next week!

Old Mar 7th, 2011, 08:18 AM   #446

anne up from no. 169 to no. 146 this week! congrats and keep improving, anne! gl in the next tournament!

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #447

anne was on the alternates list at the 100k +H in nassau but she withdrew...don't know why....maybe she thought she wouldn't have a chance to enter anyway....but with a few more withdrawls (also of players still playing indian wells this week) she could have had a chance....but gl for the next tournaments, keep up the good shape!

Old Mar 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #448

anne no. 7 on the entry list at the 25k in bath next week! gl and get some more wins!

Old Mar 16th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #449
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sanya 25k RD1: (1)Mandy Minella (LUX) d. Shiho Akita (JPN) 61 36 61
RD2: (1)Mandy Minella (LUX) vs. Ye-Ra Lee (KOR)

Mandy

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:40 AM   #450

25k Bath:

R1: Anna-Lena GROENEFELD (GER) Vs Anne KREMER (LUX) (3)

what a bad draw for anne, i think anna lena is one of the strongest qualifiers, at least she got a huge potential. but gl anne, get the victory!
anne is playing doubles, too.

R1: MOORE (GBR)/O'BRIEN (GBR) Vs BABOS (HUN)/KREMER (LUX)