Aiko Nakamura Thread. - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #616
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Re: Aiko is back 2010

The fact that she had 2 knee surgeries is a sign that she's still so motivated.

Very unlucky draw...

She will be playing in the States next.

I hope she doesn't rule out playing $10K events as a way to gain some confidence...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2011, 01:51 AM   #617
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Women's Childhelp Desert Classic
- Rancho Mirage, CA, USA - ITF$25,000

09 Feb Result

Doubles 1R
Aiko Nakamura/Sachie Ishizu(JPN) 6-3 7-5 Alexandra(USA)/ Nina(NOR) [Q]
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 01:55 AM   #618
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

10 Feb Order

Singles 2R starting at 10:00 (GMT-8)
1st match
Aiko Nakamura(JPN) vs. Tetiana Luzhanska(UKR) [6] dyb!!
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #619
country flag tennijapo

10 Feb Order

doubles 2R starting at 10:00 (GMT-8)
3rd match After Rest, Time TBA
Aiko Nakamura/Sachie Ishizu(JPN) vs. Nadejda(RUS)/Sandra(POL) enjoy!!
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 02:39 AM   #620
country flag tennijapo

10 Feb Result

Singles 2R
 Tetiana Luzhanska(UKR)[6] 6-4 7-6(7) Aiko Nakamura(JPN)
Doubles 2R
 Nadejda(RUS)/Sandra(POL)[LL] 4-6 6-0 [10-6] A,Nakamura/S,Ishizu(JPN)
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #621
country flag tennijapo

Schedule

Feb15 - ITF $25,000 Surprise - AZ, USA (GMT-7)
Feb26 - WTA $220,000 BMW Malaysian Open - Kuala Lumpur (GMT+8)

I think that Aiko's condition goes up,
if it becomes warm a little more.
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #622
country flag tennijapo

Sachie&Aiko
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #623
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Aiko will be playing in $25K Kunming this week
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #624
country flag Rising Sun

Aiko will return to the Top 400 next week.
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:41 AM   #625
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Aiko had her best result so far this year playing in the Fukuoka 50k. She made it to the semis in singles and the doubles final with Namigata.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 05:25 PM   #626
country flag Rising Sun

I believe Aiko is now off to Canada
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #627
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Re: Aiko Nakamura Thread.

Aiko just got married to her coach!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:52 AM   #628
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Well then, congratulations are in order! She climbed a long way back up the rankings last year. Hopefully 2012 will be another good year for her.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:08 PM   #629
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Aiko

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:17 PM   #630
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

so nice to see Aiko back in GS qualie draw,She just got in but good for her,She has a seed up first,do your best Aiko!