Aiko Nakamura Thread. - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 06:52 PM   #601
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: Aiko is back 2010

So no AIko for Tokyo ... Maybe it's better
Someone knows when she will come back, in 2011 ? in the last ITF of the year (I remember there fex in Japan)?
Thanks
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #602
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

her last blog entry says she'll stick around in Tokyo till next week's tourney...so she'll play the ITF Tokyo Tourney, possibly??

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 11:21 AM   #603
country flag Yoshi

Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold

Aiko will come back at Tokyo $100K.
Please wait a few days.
Yoshi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #604
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Aiko is practicing with Rika, Junri, Misaki and Kurumi.
She obtained a MD wildcard.
I'm looking forward to Aiko's play.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Tokyo 100,000+H.jpeg (38.1 KB, 15 views)
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #605
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

she received a MD WC for the next week tournament in Tokyo.
She's been hitting balls and practicing games with other players lately.

Old Oct 8th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #606
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Her coach said
Aiko got a MD wildcard. Good luck!!
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 04:52 AM   #607
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Aiko vs Panova in Osaka ...
... not a bad draw, but it will be tought match for Aiko !
Hope a great fight at least
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #608
country flag JujulCactus

Aiko is tied a set all (7/6 2/6) and is a break up in the third at the moment !!!
KEEP GOING
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:31 AM   #609
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Aiko defeated Panova 76 26 63 Great win and a huge confidence boost for the next season
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:33 AM   #610
country flag ex hopman

Welcome back, Aiko!

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 08:01 PM   #611
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Aiko!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #612
country flag JujulCactus

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #613
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all

I hope Aiko stays healthy in 2001 and do some damage on tour. I don't want to see her end career like Akiko!

Ayumi Morita | Tammarine Tanasugarn | Noppawan Lertcheewakarn | Misaki Doi | Kurumi Nara | Sachie Ishizu | Miyabi Inoue | Jie Zheng | Li Na
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:28 AM   #614
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

I've got to admit that I was worried that she might retire considering her age and how bad the injury seemed to be. Instead, she fought to come back, and now, here she is at her 1st Grand Slam since 2009. I'm sure that it wasn't easy for her to get back to this point, and I really respect her for trying. I'm wishing her all the best, and I hope that she enjoys every moment of being back on the court.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #615
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

She lost in straight sets against Vandeweghe, who was probably the toughest draw Aiko could have received. She still made a good attempt and its great to see her playing again.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote