Aiko Nakamura Thread. - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #586
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: Aiko is back 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman View Post
Ayy, she will focus on the rehabilitation... cancelled Kurume and Karuizawa entries...
hope to see her soon ...
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #587
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ayy, she will focus on the rehabilitation... cancelled Kurume and Karuizawa entries...
It's for the best I think.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2010, 10:06 PM   #588
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
It's for the best I think.
yea, my friend who's a writer went to gifu and saw aiko's practice and match... he said the way she walks was still awkward... i'm sure she got some motivation now after the doubles game... hope she comes back strong!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #589
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Looks like Aiko is still going through rehab...

About 10 months away from the game now. Don't want to be pessimistic, but...
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #590
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
Looks like Aiko is still going through rehab...

About 10 months away from the game now. Don't want to be pessimistic, but...
No don't be so pessimistic We have to believe in her !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 12:13 PM   #591
country flag JujulCactus

Anyone can tell us what she's writing in her blog ?
I just look at the pics
Maybe it will help to understand her form ...
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #592
country flag Rising Sun

I don't have time to translate her diary, but Aiko had to go for a 2nd surgery on the same knee on 7 July.
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #593
country flag JujulCactus

Thanks Rising Sun what a bad news ...
... Looks like she will never comes back
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 02:10 PM   #594
country flag Rising Sun

According to Aiko's diary, she's completed her rehab in Tokyo and will start practising in Kansai again.

Fingers crossed!
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 08:15 AM   #595
country flag JujulCactus

Good news
Thanks Rising Sun
Does it means she will be able to play in 2010 or is it for 2011 now ?
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 09:45 AM   #596
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

According to tennijapo in Ishizu's thread, Aiko has a qually wildcard in Tokyo. I hope it isn't too soon.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #597
country flag JujulCactus

Surprising I wasn't expected this ..
... Hope it's not too soon too
But quite happy to know her back too :P
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 01:11 PM   #598
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Everybody, I'm sorry

Aiko says that she is going to sign qualifying of TorayPPO by today's blog.
Therefore, Qualifying WC has not been obtained yet.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 10:27 PM   #599
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

what is her chance for playing in Q at PPO? Can she still use SR?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:01 AM   #600
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
what is her chance for playing in Q at PPO? Can she still use SR?
I am sincerely wishing her play at SR or WC.
She is never using SR.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote