Aiko Nakamura Thread. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:36 AM   #31
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Aiko missed tons and tons of break points, she could have easily stretched this to a third set or won it...good debut for her against a top player, she'll learn a lot and gain cnfidence! PLus she's still in the dubs...
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2005, 06:07 AM   #32
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Congratulations to Aiko for her very impressive fight against Sesil Karatancheva winning a deciding match for Japan 6-4, 7-6(2)! She almost had a meltdown in the second set being down 2-5 but fought hard for a big win for her and Japan! Especially exciting after a tough battle against Maleeva for her yesterday losing in 3 sets. This has to be a career highlight in her young career so congrats Aiko!
Old Jul 10th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #33
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Aiko is the Fed Cup heroine!

Love those diary entries, where are u getting them from?
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #34
country flag pcrtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experimentee
Aiko is the Fed Cup heroine!

Love those diary entries, where are u getting them from?

www.aiko-nakamura.com

It's a very good site.
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 07:42 PM   #35
country flag pcrtennis

Aiko def Abigail Spears 6-7(?), 6-0, 6-3

Very good win for Aiko, now she'll most likely play Patty Schnyder, she has a great chance there! Congrats Aiko!

She's also in the doubles with Yoon-jeong Cho!
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 06:22 AM   #36
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
From Chicago (July 15)

After the Fedcup, I flew to America today. I didn't have much time before leaving Japan...but now I am at Chicago airport, and writing here.

This year's Fedcup became one of the memorable matches for me. I was really nervous on the opening day. My first Fedcup match in Japan! I almost had the matcha gainst Maleeva, I had many chances... but during the match I found something I need to do to improve my ranking. Akiko won the first match, and I lost 3-6 in the final. The first day was 1-1 tie.

On the second day, Akiko had a great start defeating Maleeva, and that brings Japan to 2-1. I was nervous, but I was just thinking of winning. then I won in straight sets! I was really happy in front of many fans.

It was really a win from everyone, coach, teammates, fans, and all staff. The doubles after was a good match, and we defeated Bulgaria, 4-1. Thank you for your great supports. I will keep up my good play!
(sorry for the rough translation)

2005年07月15日(金) シカゴの空港にて

フェドが終わり、きょうアメリカに移動してきました。なかなか出発までに時間がなくて、いまはシカゴの空港 で次の飛行機に乗るまで時間があるので書いてます。

今回のフェドカップは本当に忘れられない試合になりました。初日、本当に緊張しました。初めて のHOME でのフェドカップ。マレーバ戦は本当に悔しかったです。何度も何度もチャンスを持っていながら勝つことがで きませんでした。この試合でこれからわたしがまたもっとランキングを上げるのに必要なことも感じました。森 上選手が見事なプレーでカラタンチョバに勝ってくれて、わたしはファイナル3-6で負けてしまいフェドカッ プ1日目は1対1で終わりました。

わたしは2日目も2試合目の試合となりました。1試合目は森上選手がマレーバにこの日もまたすごくナイスな プレーで勝ってくれて、すごくいい出だしを切ってくれました。これで2対1と1歩リードで次にわたしのシン グルでした。私が勝てば日本の勝利。負ければダブルスにかかってきます。少しプレッシャーも感じましたが、 とにかく試合に入る前は悪いことは考えずに勝つことだけを考えて自分を信じてコートに入りました。結果はス トレートで勝つことができました。信じられない気持ちでいっぱいでした。本当に嬉しかったです 。 本当にチームのみんな、サポートしてくださった方々、応援に来てくださったお客様方に感謝しています。みん なで勝ち取ったブルガリア戦だったと思います。この後のダブルスも本当に良い試合をしてくれて日本は4-1 で勝ちました。この気持ちを忘れずにこれからも頑張りたいと思います。

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 06:30 AM   #37
country flag pcrtennis

Thanks Ex Hopman! THe more the better!
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 12:41 AM   #38
country flag pcrtennis

Aiko plays Marissa Irvin in the first round of the USO! Very good match-up for Aiko I think.....Hope she does well!!
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 09:29 PM   #39
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
The Draw for Bali is out. Aiko plays a qualifier in the first round. She is also playing doubles with Ryoko Fuda against Claire Gurran and Natile Grandin. She has a chance to do well here it looks like!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2005, 06:04 PM   #40
country flag pcrtennis

Any latest diary entries?
Old Sep 19th, 2005, 05:02 AM   #41
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Arrived in Beijing
Hello everyone. Sorry for not reporting my updates. Actually, I couldn't make a reservation of the flight from Bali to Beijing... and I left Bali at night and got here (in Beijing) in the morning!! and then, rushed to the hotel... the tournament site... and played singles and doubles qualifying...

I won the singles 7-5, 7-5... but we lost the doubles 6-8.
I had a match yesterday and the time I came back to the hotel was around 10pm! I was tired! but I slept well till now, almost got recovered now! Today, I have a singles q-final! will do my best!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2005, 05:27 AM   #42
country flag pcrtennis

Thanks Ex Hopman as usual! You are awesome!
Old Sep 21st, 2005, 04:40 AM   #43

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
Akio won her first round match at Beijing today against Flavia Penneta! The score was 3-6, 6-4, 6-4. She plays Maria Kirilenko in her next match.
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 01:27 AM   #44

Akio is playing in the Hansol korea open this week. She meets Kyung-Mi Chang in the first round. Definatly a winnable match. good luck Akio!
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 03:33 PM   #45
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Aiko Nakamura (JPN) d. (WC) Kyung-Mi Chang (KOR) 63 61

Good start for Aiko!!!