Aiko Nakamura Thread. - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2007, 09:34 PM   #406
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aiko Nakamura Thread.

I am upset
I am leaving Belgium to live in the UK and won't be able to follow Aiko or any of the Japanese girls at Wimbledons progress

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 02:01 PM   #407
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

she defeated sucha 75 62
Now take out Marti

Old Jun 28th, 2007, 01:48 PM   #408
country flag -sugi-

Martina won 62 61
*sigh*
I guess Aiko will never be able to trouble a top player She seems to have no weapons to harm them.

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #409
country flag zeusmerlin

zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *~*Aiko Photos and Videos*~*

Aiko at Eastbourne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic 1.jpg (77.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg pic3.jpg (72.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (65.6 KB, 12 views)
zeusmerlin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #410
country flag -sugi-

Dozo Arigato

Did you have fun in Eastbourne Zeusmerlin?

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 10:24 PM   #411
country flag zeusmerlin

zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light

Eastbourne was great, thanks. Saw all of Aiko's matches
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 10:27 PM   #412
country flag -sugi-

oh great I went there once for finals day a few years ago I now live in England, just moved two weeks ago so I may be going to Eastbourne next year

Which match did Aiko play her best in?

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:21 PM   #413
country flag zeusmerlin

probably the game she lost against Peer, she seemed to be having a lot of fun.

have you met Aiko? she seems very shy

when i bring in a pic, why doesn't it show in full?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3c75.jpg (22.3 KB, 17 views)
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:29 PM   #414
country flag zeusmerlin

ok i think i have figured it out, altho i could have done without the image size being shown
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #415
country flag -sugi-

Briefly in Paris this year. She signed for everyone who wanted an autograph and was very professional about it Erika Takao, Akiko Morigami and Ai Sugiyama were more friendlier and outgoing than Aiko but she was still really nice and polite. Ayumi Morita on the other hand is far from friendly or outgoing.

Old Jul 14th, 2007, 02:03 PM   #416
country flag zeusmerlin

i agree that moragami is friendly, she is willing to have a chat and she is fluent in English. i wonder, therefore, if aiko's english is that proficient.

she was actually in singapore back in february, on her way back to japan after the Oz Open to meet up with one of her old coaches and meet his students. unfortunately i only found out about it after she had left.

Fuda san is very polite about signing. Not sure about Namigata as i got her to sign a pic at last year's Tokyo Open and she seemed a bit bemused, maybe because i was asking her to sign a 2005 Tokyo Open pic.
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 02:46 AM   #417
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute

Aiko is the 5 seed at Cinncinati this week. She plays her opening match against Tatishvili tommorow first on Grandstand Court. Good luck Aiko!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #418
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Arghh!!! Aiko lost 7-6(4) in the final set!!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 09:53 AM   #419
country flag -sugi-

Aiko qualified for San Diego

In the first round she faces Sequera

Gambatte Aiko

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 12:19 AM   #420
country flag -sugi-

Aiko lost to Ana 16 16 in the US Open