Aiko Nakamura Thread. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #16
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
2 hqs pictures australian open 2005!

http://pagesperso.laposte.net/wtahq/showthread.php?t=89
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2005, 02:32 PM   #17
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
The Japan Team (l to r: captain Ueda, Morigami, Nakamura, Obata, Fujiwara),

Date: 22 Apr 2005
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM   #18
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Apr. 26 Aiko's comment

I came back from Czech yesterday. It was my first Fed, was a very good experience. We could team up and find well. The result was unfortunate, but we'll try again.

It had been a while since the last time I played in a team. It was really fun and sad, but I was really proud to play as a representative of Japan.

I flew to Paris from Praha, and came back to Narita today...and flew back to Itami... I am tired!!!
I'll start practicing from tomorrow for Gifu... I can't sleep cuz of the jetlag... My eyes r so open!!
I need to sleep!!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 01:48 AM   #19
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
May 8 Aiko's message

Gifu is done! (S best 4, D best 8)

The Gifu tournament is just done. It was a bit unfortunate.
I'll switch my feeling and will do the best in Fukuoka.
My match was finished yesterday, and I went back to Osaka. I took a day off today and will get some massage and relax.

I'll go to Fukuoka tomorrow, and my matches go on. It's been a while to play in Japan, so I am really enjoying it. so, next week, I hope to be in Fukuoka on the final day.

Please give me lots of supports!!

Old May 11th, 2005, 05:52 PM   #20
country flag ex hopman

May 10 Aiko's Message

Today, I had my first round at Fukuoka Int'l. My match was the second match of the day. I woke up at 7 and took a 8:15 shuttle bus to the tournament. I did a morning warmup from 9 to 10. My match began at 11:30. The opponent is Mayumi Yamamoto. I got the first set 6-1, but the second set started with 0-3, and went far to 2-5, but I could catch up to 5-5. I had a point for 6-5, but lost it...and kept my serving game for the tie breaker, and won the tiebreaker 8-6.
In the evening, I practiced with Ayumi Morita. She's only 15 and very cuuuute!
I took a 4:30 shuttle back to hotel. I wandered around Canal City and ate dinner. I have no match tomorrow, just practice... I'll do my best!

Old May 14th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #21
country flag ex hopman

May 14, Aiko's Apology

(Aiko's response to the fan who showed his disappointment about her attitude after the tough loss.)

Everyone who gave me huge support today at the tournament, thank you very much. I played my best, but the result was unfortunate. Morita played really great, and also I have some things to improve for the next.
I'll switch my mind, and will do my best again.
I remember leaving the court without saying thank you or anything after the match. I really feel bad about the fans who supported me during the match. I know this sounds like an excuse...but after the match, I couldn't face up...didn't think anything that time. I am really ashamed as a pro. I am sorry for my fans. I understand that fans wouldnt support me like with my today's attitude.
As my apology, for the tomorrow's auction, I left my shoes that I wore today.

To (the fan who posted the message)
You tried to talk to me, but I am sorry that I couldnt respond. I'd like to apologize to your friend as well. I listened to him. Honestly, I was really glad, and those words gave me a huge encouragement. but it'd be very nice if you could understand my feeling as well. After reading your message, I really felt bad. I am really sorry even though you gave me big supports till the end.

Old May 14th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #22
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
OH Aiko seems to be really disappointed....ah well, she's still improving....
Old May 14th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #23
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all
poor...Aiko. Don't give up. just A match. you have many many winning match are waiting for you.
am here supporting for u always
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 12:51 PM   #24
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

lundi juin 20, 14h19
Japan's Aiko Nakamura returns the ball to Australia's Evie Dominikovic during a first round match at the Wimbledon Championships in WImbledon Monday,
June 20, 2005.
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:35 AM   #25
country flag Bероника

©Getty/ D.Berehulak

Japan's Aiko Nakamura concentrates her backhand against Australia's Evie Dominikovic
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 06:27 AM   #26
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Great result for Aiko! She has a great shot against Myskina!!!! Hope she does well, hope Aussie or Star Sports shows her match! (Im visiting Australia!)
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 11:08 AM   #27
country flag Kimiko Latte

Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all Kimiko Latte is a name known to all
go aiko! beat nastya!
Kimiko Latte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:24 PM   #28
country flag Bероника

mercredi juin 22, 16h14
Aiko Nakamura, of Japan, returns the ball to Anastasia Myskina, of Russia, during a second-round match at Wimbledon Wednesday, June 22, 2005.
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:24 PM   #29
country flag Bероника

mercredi juin 22, 14h42
Aiko Nakamura, of Japan, makes a face during her match against Anastasia Myskina, of Russia, during a second-round match at Wimbledon Wednesday, June
22, 2005.
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:25 PM   #30
country flag Bероника

Sadly,Aiko lost

(9) Anastasia Myskina (RUS) d. Aiko Nakamura (JPN) 64 63