Aiko Nakamura Thread. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 02:46 AM   #1
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
Aiko Nakamura Thread.

21 year old Aiko breaks into top 100 for the first time in her career.
1 Bali 2004 A Nakamura-Q - A Sugiyama(3) 6-4 7-6(1)
The most impressive win in her career is probably this one.
Good job.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 03:03 AM   #2
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Go Aiko! I Cant Wait To See Her In St. Paul!
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 12:40 PM   #3
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Aiko's 2005 schedule (winter-spring)

2/11-12 Event in Kobe
3/7- Indian Wells
3/14- Orange ($50,000)
3/23- Miami
4/4- Ameria Island

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 04:20 PM   #4
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Aiko!!!
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 01:53 AM   #5
country flag Konnikon

Konnikon is an unknown quantity at this point
She lost to Noorlander 7-5 in the 3rd, so close....
Konnikon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 05:40 AM   #6
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
She's bound to have a few losses like this...she's still young! She'lll be at ITF-Orange, CA and Miami!
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 12:30 PM   #7
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck for the future, Aiko!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 04:08 PM   #8
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
she had a few matchpoints!!

Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:25 AM   #9
country flag ex hopman

March 27 Aiko's message

Too bad!!

Hello everyone. It was too bad I couldn't get into MD as a LL in Miami (I was the first in the list!!). I was very tired of staying at the place for 4 days, but it was a good experience!
I'll move up to Hilton Head tomorrow, and practice for the next 4 days.
It'll be 7-hour drive tomorrow!! ahhh... long, but it'll be done...

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 04:32 AM   #10
country flag ex hopman

March 30 Aiko's diary

Days in Hilton Head

For three days after the Miami tourney, I went to Tommy (Thomas Shimada)'s house and practiced at the Van Der Meer there. Tomorrow morning, I'll do the last practice there and go to Amelia Island. It was really fun and I could practice really well and relax too. It was good to see Tommy and Mr. Yokobori.

Hilton Head is a really nice place. I like it! If possible, I'd love to come back here. The practice was a bit hard, but I had some lessons from Tommy as well.

My match starts from Saturday. First time on green clay!! I'll do my best!

Old Apr 8th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #11
country flag ex hopman

aiko is now back in osaka... seems like she'll play in japan for the next few weeks...

Last edited by ex hopman : Apr 11th, 2005 at 02:25 AM.
Old Apr 11th, 2005, 02:27 AM   #12
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 10 Aiko's message

I'm Home!!

Everyone! Hello. Cherryblossoms are full blooming now in Japan! It's really a nice season!!
I already began some practice here. For the next tour, I'll see what I couldn't do and will aim to play better for the next!
So, please give me your support again!!

Old Apr 11th, 2005, 02:31 AM   #13
country flag ex hopman

Apr.7 Aiko's message

Yesterday, I came back to Japan. I had a day off. It's getting warmer here in Japan so it's very easy to spend. I woke up really early thanks to jetlag. In the morning, I went to have haircut. In America, my hair got so much damaged and got blonde hair!? and in the afternoon, I went to the dentist and drove to Utsubo Koen (Park) to make a reservation for a court tomorrow. Can't book a court by phone a day before!! Next tournament will be clay court...so I'll practice at Utsubo. They got red clay, not so many in Osaka... and went out to do grocery shopping for dinner!
mmm, been a long time to drove... a bit scary...but safely I could return anyway. I can't sleep well at night time...so now I am sleepy... nite!

Old Apr 11th, 2005, 11:20 AM   #14
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck for the clay season,Aiko!
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 05:33 PM   #15
country flag ex hopman

Aiko joins the Japanese fed cup team

This is her first time to be in the team.
Other members are Akiko Morigami, Rika Fujiwara and Saori Obata.

Ai and Shinobu will skip the fedcup for the tournaments.
Also, the captain would like to have these young generations to have experiences.

Czech players are all ranked 40s and 50s... so it'll be tough... but do your best!!

Aiko's message=
Everyone thanks for writing messages always.
I'd love to play my best tennis for the fed cup games.
This is my first, so I am really excited.

Hope to be in the top condition against Czech, will practice for a few more days here.

With other members, we'll do the best!!