Karen Paterson's "Patersonian" Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 05:20 AM   #1
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Karen Paterson's "Patersonian" Thread

I think it's about time Karen got her very own thread separate from the Scottish players one, as a reward for her very good start to the year. She recently reached the final of $10K Grenoble and then beat Top 200 player Stephanie Gehrlein in Sunderland So support her here and become a Patersonian

She next plays in Redbridge, where she has received a maindraw wildcard

Go Karen!

The Patersonians

Grachka
foreva lindsay
!<bloc_party>!
Pdm1987
paul_masterton
wtafan_7
alwayshingis
Monica_Rules
jamatthews
ae_wowww
WIMBY
maxomax

Saori Obata

Born : April 23rd 1978
Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 5" (1.65m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays: Left handed
Career Prize Money: $652,031
Highest Singles Ranking: 39 (Feb 9th 04')

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Finalist (1): 2003 - Tashkent.
Semifinalist (1): 2003 - Bali.
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.

Last edited by Grachka : Nov 4th, 2005 at 09:28 AM.
Grachka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #2
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Karen's 2005 thus far:

Grenoble 10K

R1: def. Stephanie Greau FRA 6-0 6-4
R2: def. Q Anna Korzeniak POL 6-3 7-6(5)
QF: def. (3) Gaelle Widmer SUI 3-6 6-2 6-2
SF: def. (2) Darija Jurak CRO 6-4 6-7(3) 6-2
F: lost to (1) Mervana Jugic-Salkic BIH 3-6 1-6

Sunderland 25K - wildcard MD

R1: def. (4) Stephanie Gehrlein GER 6-2 4-6 6-4
R2: lost to Irina Bulykina RUS 3-6 4-6

Not a bad start to the year at all

Saori Obata

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 09:57 AM   #3
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
i like her, shes my teachers niece

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #4
country flag Grachka

Karen got another scalp in Redbridge She beat her fellow Brit Amanda Janes 63 46 62 in the first round, and guarantees her entrance into the top 400 for the first time!

She now plays tough Russian starlet Ekaterina Makarova Good luck Karen!

Saori Obata

WTA:
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 04:24 PM   #5
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
I wana join, Karen: YOU ROCK MY WORLD

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 04:29 PM   #6
country flag Grachka

Quote:
Originally Posted by !<bloc_party>!

But of course, Karen rocks ALL of our worlds, we must share our joy

Saori Obata

WTA:
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 05:59 PM   #7
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
nice win for Karen now she MUST beat Makarova!!! she HAS to!!!!
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 12:39 PM   #8
country flag Grachka

Karen lost to Makarova 16 61 46 but a lot closer than it would have been last year

But she's in the top 400 now and has barely anything to defend this year, so the only way is up!

Saori Obata

WTA:
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 06:42 PM   #9
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
ah, well done. You included my symbols

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 07:54 PM   #10
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
I wanted a Borwell v Paterson semi-final, with Borwell winning to prove she's better Shame its not going to happen
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #11

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by !<bloc_party>!

Old Feb 12th, 2005, 12:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by obatafan
Karen lost to Makarova 16 61 46 but a lot closer than it would have been last year

But she's in the top 400 now and has barely anything to defend this year, so the only way is up!
ooh

Old Feb 19th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #13
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
keep going Karen. Top 350 by May please
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 12:25 AM   #14
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_masterton
keep going Karen. Top 350 by May please
Nahh... I was thinking top 50 by then surely!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #15