The Ultimate Soccer thread - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #4426
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of
Re: The Ultimate Soccer thread

Wow, it turns out that OB also managed to sign the Hungarian midfielder Krisztián Vadócz on a free transfer. Vadócz has played 40 times for the Hungarian national team and on club level for Auxerre, Motherwell, Osasuna and NEC Nijmegen among others.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #4427
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Thta is a good transfer actually! Now let's hope he doesn't get injured...

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #4428
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

OB sits comfortably in 4th place in the Danish league after the first half of the season. OB's last game was cancelled due to a snow storm so they have one more match to play next year than most of the other teams.

I'm pretty happy with the team and the coach. Many of our young players are regular starters and are playing well, in particular Rasmus Falk, Emil Larsen and Daniel Høegh.
Krisztián Vadócz has been MVP and is actually our topscorer with 6 goals. And most importantly, OB has played quite attractive football.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #4429
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

WC

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #4430
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Been a surprise WC so far... Never expect us to win against the Spaniards.. I rather thought we would lose really but 1-5 But lets just please stay with both legs firmly on the ground Australia is next on wednesday.. Pity i couldn't see England-Italy...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #4431
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I really don't like the sport so much but am always happy when the TriColor makes mi gente proud. What's notable to me is that our defense was MUCH better under Piojo's leadership and Ochoa really kept his head about him in goal. Further, we didn't play the sort of cowardly, chickenshit style made infamous by Chelsea FC or the US national team. We attacked even until the end and, it seemed to me, we had the majority of ball possession in the 2nd half

What came back to mind, though, with our competitive tie, was that a certain lovely Hidalguense in this forum promised--a couple years back--that she'd wear, and post a picture of herself, in an edecan outfit if we defeated Argentina in this year's Cup. For those of you who don't know what an 'edecan' is, I suggest you google search for a pic.....after which you'll cheer energetically for us to beat Argentina so that Ana will have to follow through on her commitment.

Personally, I think that this deal should cover ANY elite team that we manage to beat in the next round....Spain, Germany, Brasil, Holland, whoever...but Ana might try to back out by saying that it only applies to Argentina....We'll see, huh?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 03:23 AM   #4432
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Ana? This is our time to bury the hatchet and show CONCACAF solidarity against the Eurosnobs and COMENBOL jerks.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:31 AM   #4433
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Where is Ana? This is our time to bury the hatchet and show CONCACAF solidarity against the Eurosnobs and COMENBOL jerks.
She's in the corner.....praying that we don't meet Argentina in the next round. Since we're on topic, which edecan outfit should we choose for Ana if the TriColor beats the Argentines? Tecate?....Corona?....Modelo? Or did you have some other in mind?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #4434
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I think we better let Ana choose for herself.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 05:07 AM   #4435
country flag bruce goose

Most likely, she felt just like so many others amongst us after we got torched by Argentina 4 years ago.....that we had virtually NO chance to beat them in any major competition. Therefore, she probably wasn't afraid to make the edecan offer.

As far back as anyone can remember, we've often had great INDIVIDUAL talent, but our teamwork sucked, ESPECIALLY on defense...with the goaltending being the worst of all. If it had been the 2010 team playing yesterday, we would've given up 4 goals. However, we earned the respect of the international futbol media in that game

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:55 AM   #4436
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I was moarning Landon´s absence in this world Cup (

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:21 AM   #4437
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
She's in the corner.....praying that we don't meet Argentina in the next round. Since we're on topic, which edecan outfit should we choose for Ana if the TriColor beats the Argentines? Tecate?....Corona?....Modelo? Or did you have some other in mind?
is I shall dress as a beer edecan than it has to be a Indio one, best mex beer by faaaar

that said, I didn't even remember that bet I did lol

--------------

I love me some World Cup .

and I have to say I'm happy with my country's performance so far, seriously I wasn't expecting them to play like this specially after all of those coach changes and been almost left out of the Cup (God Bless USA!!).

I watched the matches at work and it was lovely, such a nice ambiance , its seriously fucked up I´m not going to be able to watch the macth vs Croatia . Turns out monday is Quebec´s national holiday (acutally is tuesday but we´ll celebrate it on monday) so we´re going to have a special event and shit. The thing is supossed to start at 13:30 and the match will be at 15 . Word around the office is that we´ll be able to watch the match because they will put screens on the backyard where the event thingy is to be held, apparently many people started to cancel and that got the organizers thinking. I mean, hellllouuuu! its MEXICO, its the MOTHERFUCKING WORLD CUP!! its DUH obvious that the mexican invitees are going to watch the match instead of attending an event for free food and drinks, or they can very well pull a Mexican one (arriving like 2 hours later lol)

We´re supossed to have a reunion tomorrow so hopefully I´ll get good news and I´ll watch the macth because otherwise

Croatia plays well and they scored 4 agaisnt Cameroon , which we coulnd't do. (well almost there, we scored three but fucking referees stole 2 ). Its going to be an interesting match, Croats are fierce (and ) hopefully Ochoa will have another memo-rable day, same for our dearest Rafita Márquez !!

2 more things:
-I want to bear Ochoa´s second child.
-Thank you Puma for those jersey´s you´ve created for the teams you dress. and please let it rain while they´re playing

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:33 AM   #4438
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
is I shall dress as a beer edecan than it has to be a Indio one, best mex beer by faaaar

that said, I didn't even remember that bet I did lol
Trust me, you said it, and the only reason why I didn't celebrate more was because I figured that, unless Messi got shipwrecked on some deserted island, we had no chance in hell

....And you're gonna look b-YOO-tiful, Danci D.

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 02:08 AM   #4439
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

So Mexico will play against Netherlands on the next round, good luck to them we couldn't beat them today and we ended 2nd on the group, so Chile will play Brazil on the next round... again
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 03:17 AM   #4440
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

I am still aggravated.

Fucking Ronaldo.