Gaz de France Qualifying Rounds - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:24 PM   #1
country flag L.MATTHAUS

L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all L.MATTHAUS is a name known to all
Gaz de France Qualifying Rounds

What is the draw in the qualifying?
Anybody know?
L.MATTHAUS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:26 PM   #2
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
secret défense

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:50 PM   #3
country flag GoCAm

GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo
secret défense
c quand meme nul de ne rien savoir a deux jours du debut!

My Novak Djokovic's Website: www.noledjokovic.com
GoCAm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:54 PM   #4
country flag "Sluggy"

"Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCAm
c quand meme nul de ne rien savoir a deux jours du debut!

The most pathetic thing i ever heard of. cest pathetique... vraiment nul. pourqoui ils donnent meme pas le tableau pour le double?
"Sluggy" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM   #5
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Its very poor that the WTA will not release the people participating in QIALIES here...this is the second tourney in a row that they have done this...the same thing happened in JAPAN.
What so damn secretive about the QUALIFYING entrants WEE WEE
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 12:31 AM   #6
country flag GoCAm

GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all
INFOS CONCERNANT LES TIRAGES AU SORT :

- Tirage au sort des qualifications Simple : Vendredi 4 février, entre 13h et 16h
- Tirage au sort des qualifications Double : Samedi 5 février
- Tirage au sort du tableau principal Double : Dimanche 6 février, vers 12h
- Tirage au sort du tableau principal Simple : Dimanche 6 février, vers 17h

INFORMATION ABOUT THE DRAWS:

- Singles qualifications draw: Friday 4 February, between 1 pm and 4 pm
- Doubles qualifications draw: Saturday 5 February
- Doubles main board draw: Sunday 6 February, around 12 pm
- Singles main board draw: Sunday 6 February, around 5 pm

So here are the different draw session, that s all we have... the qualies list still remains secret

My Novak Djokovic's Website: www.noledjokovic.com
GoCAm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 10:24 AM   #7
country flag "Sluggy"

"Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute
i called and they said theyd have the draz by about 4 oclock this afternoon.
"Sluggy" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #8

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

We may not find out the qualifying draw till the 1st rd is completed monday
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 01:58 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker
i called and they said theyd have the draz by about 4 oclock this afternoon.
1 hour to go, I can't wait!!

Go Kveta!!

BTW, One year we got the quali results first Tuesday!! My guess the WTAsite will have the draw first up.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 02:39 PM   #10

Old Feb 4th, 2005, 02:57 PM   #11
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
Its very poor that the WTA will not release the people participating in QIALIES here...this is the second tourney in a row that they have done this...the same thing happened in JAPAN.
What so damn secretive about the QUALIFYING entrants WEE WEE
Maybe they were embarassed that the qualifying draw of a Tier I event was filled by players ranked lower than #100.

Qualifying tournaments of Tier Is should look like a Tier IV/III draw!
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 03:55 PM   #12

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny84
Maybe they were embarassed that the qualifying draw of a Tier I event was filled by players ranked lower than #100.

Qualifying tournaments of Tier Is should look like a Tier IV/III draw!
No..i actually think it is a new rule that the wta will not post the qualifying entrants before the qualy draw is made public.