Johnny Carson's Granddaughter (Picture) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:05 PM   #1
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Johnny Carson's Granddaughter (Picture)

This is the only recent picture I could find of Johnny Carson's out-of-wedlock granddaughter. He refused to acknowledge her publicy, but never denied she was his granddaughter privately. The deabeat to the right is her father, who looks just like his dad.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:12 PM   #2
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
This is news to me!! Thanks for the scoop. This is one I'll definitely forward around.
Dana Marcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:17 PM   #3
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Marcy
This is news to me!! Thanks for the scoop. This is one I'll definitely forward around.
You didn't know? I thoght a lot of people did.

I have been following this sorry saga since I was a junior in college, which was the late 1980's (Christal was born in 1987). If you want more info, I can give it to you.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:23 PM   #4
country flag lizchris

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nelson
You believe everything that tabloids tell you?
This isn't a tabloid story, stupid.

In the early 1990's, Christal's mother (the woman in the picture) was a guest on Sally Jessey Raphel's now defunct talk show talking about this matter. If this was a bogus claim, do you think she would be able to go on national TV? Another thing regarding her appearance on this show. SJR's show was seen on NBC owned statioins in large US cities. For some reason, those stations were not allowed to air the show. Rumor was that Johnny used his power to get them not to show it.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM   #5
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
well just cause you're dad's Johnny Carson doesn't mean your going to have ethics and there are alot of kids who have no contact with grandparents because their parents don't have contact with them but they are acknowledged...
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM   #6
country flag lizchris

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
well just cause you're dad's Johnny Carson doesn't mean your going to have ethics and there are alot of kids who have no contact with grandparents because their parents don't have contact with them but they are acknowledged...
True, but I think you know the reason Johnny didn't want to acknowledge his granddaughter and it has nothing to do with his relationship with his son.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:28 PM   #7
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
This isn't a tabloid story, stupid.

In the early 1990's, Christal's mother (the woman in the picture) was a guest on Sally Jessey Raphel's now defunt talk show talking about this matter. If this was a bogus claim, do you think she would be able to go on national TV? Another thing regarding her appearance on this show. SJR's show was seen on NBC owned statioins in large US cities. For some reason, those stations were not allowed to air the show. Rumor was that Johnny used his power to get them not to show it.
No I never heard this story before so thanks for the info!
Dana Marcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:30 PM   #8
country flag lizchris

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Marcy
No I never heard this story before so thanks for the info!
Dana, I wasn't calling you stupid, but this Lord Nelson person, who was a coward and deleted his original post.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:35 PM   #9
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
True, but I think you know the reason Johnny didn't want to acknowledge his granddaughter and it has nothing to do with his relationship with his son.
No, honestly I've never heard anything like that about Johnny....could be or maybe not. Do we know the relationship Johnny has with his son?
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 09:44 PM   #10
country flag lizchris

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
No, honestly I've never heard anything like that about Johnny....could be or maybe not. Do we know the relationship Johnny has with his son?
Well, it was reported that he had good, not great, relationship with all of his sons (he divorced their mother, his first wife, when they were small). It got better when they got older, but his relationship with his son Chris went south when got involved with Tanena Love (the woman in the picture). The reason he gave to friends was that she already had three children with another man and he tought she was trying to trap his son with a preganacy to get her hands on the Carson fortune, but others believed that another reason was that because she was black. After his son told him he was a grandfather, he suposedly told him he wanted nothing to do with the grandchild and he wouldn't give him a penny to help him support the child (Chris is a pofessional golfer, but wasn't all that good). The relationship between Chris and Tanena eventually ended, but she wanted Johnny to at least publicy acknowledge their child (I read somewhere that Jody, his first wife, wanted to publicy acknowledge Christal, but was threatened by Johnny that if she did, he would cut off her alimony payments). As far as I knew, Johhny never did.

BTW, I don't blame Johnny for initially having his suspicions about this woman because of her past, but once the child was born, he could have at least set up a trust fund for her.