Anyone going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2005, 10:13 PM   #1
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone going?

I go every year..Im a ball kid again so we can a pink wristband( )that gets us into whatever matches we want..anyone else going?
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2005, 01:05 AM   #2
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
There's a slim chance, I mean very slim that I might go but probably not. What have you heard of the tournament moving or being sold to Baltimore,Maryland?
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 02:38 AM   #3
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesfan1
There's a slim chance, I mean very slim that I might go but probably not. What have you heard of the tournament moving or being sold to Baltimore,Maryland?
Hmm..that would be awesome..i am just an hour north of Baltimore
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 02:41 AM   #4
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
Hmm..that would be awesome..i am just an hour north of Baltimore
And you'll invite me to come watch with ya right?
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 03:12 AM   #5
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by selesfan1
Nothing. They havent even mentioned it. In fact they totally took down everything downstairs and are remodeling the WHOLE downstairs. The wall of champion pictures are taken down,the draws are taken down,the stand where they sell shirts are gone.
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 07:15 AM   #6

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seles
And you'll invite me to come watch with ya right?
Only if you can do what that guy is doing in your Avator
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 09:19 PM   #7
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 04:07 AM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For the right price, I can do just about anything.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 07:53 AM   #9

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seles
For the right price, I can do just about anything.
Ooooh..your one of those bois who can be bought
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM   #10
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointBlank
I go every year..Im a ball kid again so we can a pink wristband( )that gets us into whatever matches we want..anyone else going?

You are a ballkid again thats cool, hope you get Laura's match again
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 08:59 PM   #11
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Ooooh..your one of those bois who can be bought