Alicia's Pictures Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2005, 06:50 AM   #16
country flag Nichole

Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light
do u have any of alicia's b'day
Nichole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2005, 10:53 AM   #17
country flag red Jennifer

red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light red Jennifer is a glorious beacon of light
Proximus Diamond Games Press Conference

Lindsay Davenport
Elena Dementieva
red Jennifer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #18
country flag Nichole

Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light Nichole is a glorious beacon of light
wow nice pics of antwerp
ROLAND GARROS CHAMPION 2005
OLYMPIC CHAMPION 2004
AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION 2004
US OPEN CHAMPION 2003
ROLAND GARROS CHAMPION 2003
Nichole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #19
country flag ~Rachel~

~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by red Jennifer
Proximus Diamond Games Press Conference

thnx for the pics, I love the jacket
~Rachel~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #20
country flag ~Rachel~

~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future
A few pics I found from Antwerp:

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM   #21
country flag ~Rachel~

Vivy09 - they are beautiful pictures but unfortunately we're not allowed to post getty images on this site. Getty get very protective over their images
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 09:31 PM   #22
country flag vivy09

vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice
awwwww, ok then i will take them off and try to find them elsewhere.

i thought if i told people where they were from it would be ok....but the pictures are accesscible to everyone on their website i am just doing the same...
vivy09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 04:47 PM   #23
country flag ~Rachel~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivy09
awwwww, ok then i will take them off and try to find them elsewhere.

i thought if i told people where they were from it would be ok....but the pictures are accesscible to everyone on their website i am just doing the same...
Yeah I know it sucks, I suppose Getty just don't like people using their images for free when they can charge for them
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM   #24
country flag ~Rachel~

Some pics of Alicia in Doha that I found:

Old Feb 25th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #25
country flag ~Rachel~

Old Feb 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #26
country flag vivy09

vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rachel~
Yeah I know it sucks, I suppose Getty just don't like people using their images for free when they can charge for them
lol the thing is i didnt have to pay anything to get those images.
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 08:52 PM   #27
country flag ~Rachel~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivy09
lol the thing is i didnt have to pay anything to get those images.
Exactly, i think that's what Getty don't like. That's why they watermark all their images. I think the whole point of the company is to sell images to other companies such as newspapers and websites etc. I'm guessing here though.
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 09:50 PM   #28
country flag ~Rachel~

I can only find one non-getty pic of the semi so far:

Old Feb 26th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #29
country flag vivy09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rachel~
Exactly, i think that's what Getty don't like. That's why they watermark all their images. I think the whole point of the company is to sell images to other companies such as newspapers and websites etc. I'm guessing here though.
with the watermark etc, for use like posting on a forum should be fine as it clearly shows it is a getty image & by providing the link shows that im not 'stealing' the photo from them.

getty should make it a proper user-pays system by not making the images free on the site. and if they make it free then we should be able to post them.

as you can see i dont like getty images about this LOL
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 05:00 PM   #30
country flag Pingie

Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice Pingie is just really nice

Pingie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote