Czink Melinda - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2009, 07:59 AM   #91
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Czink Melinda

Roland Garros R3: Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Melinda Czink

vs.

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=10835#p10835

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 08:07 AM   #92
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

Melinda Quarter Finalist in Birmingham!

Sania Mirza the next...
mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 08:20 AM   #93
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mralas View Post
Melinda Quarter Finalist in Birmingham!

Sania Mirza the next...
last result

(16) Melinda Czink (HUN) d. (3) !WTA23! Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN) 67(7) 75 75

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #94
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

She has an incredible run for some months now.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:39 PM   #95
country flag AlwaysAmelie

AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of

do you know where i can find her Birmingham matches?
AlwaysAmelie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #96
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

WTA Stanford

Melinda Czink def. Alisa Kleybanova 60 75

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM   #97
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

Congratulation
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 03:34 PM   #98
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

and now Serena

Good Luck!

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #99
country flag mralas

6-3 for Serena
Melinda lost the first set but she had 8 break points...

Last edited by mralas : Jul 30th, 2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #100
country flag mralas

2-2 after 0-2
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #101
country flag mralas

5-5 in second
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #102
country flag mralas

6-6 tie break
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #103
country flag mralas

Serena won 6-3 7-6 tie break 9-7!!

was a big fight
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 08:18 AM   #104
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford R2: Serena Williams vs Melinda Czink

vs.

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12254#p12254
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #105
country flag mralas

Meli won the 1st set against Makarova 6-3

and lost the 2nd 4-6