Czink Melinda - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #166
country flag rickxx

rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all
Re: Czink Melinda

Thanks for the pics!Wondering when she'll have a new outfit...

*Boobges *The Empress *Bouchard *Keys *Lil' Masha *Pennetta
rickxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #167
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys I made avatars of all the titles last year, and Melinda won one, so here it is.

Hope you use it! If you want a resize, send me a PM, or ask in Ági's forum or my graphics thread.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #168
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Brisbane

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Apr 13th, 2010 at 05:15 PM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #169
country flag Patty Choker

Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold

oh my god.she just lost the 1st set to this mug Voegele..better take it in 3 now
Patty Choker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #170

Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold

Melinda takes the 2nd set tiebreak .now win the 3rd
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 06:21 AM   #171

then loses the 3rd
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 06:40 AM   #172
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

Czink Melinda-Stefanie Vögele 5:7, 7:6 (7:5), 7:9.
mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #173
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #174
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

thanks
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 11:47 AM   #175
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Feb 16th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #176
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai R1: Flavia Pennetta vs. Melinda Czink

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12919#p12919
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 04:22 AM   #177
country flag mralas

She's lost in 3
3-6 7-5 7-6 (5)
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #178
country flag mralas

Kimiko Date Krumm (JPN) d. Melinda Czink (HUN) 62 62
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 06:23 AM   #179
country flag Hakapeszi

"Melinda Czink, of Hungary, slams her racket after losing a point to Kimiko Date Krumm, of Japan, in their match during the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament in Indian Wells, Calif. , Wednesday, March 10, 2010."

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:12 PM   #180
country flag mralas

she lost against Kirilenko 6-4 2-6 6-7 (6)

In the 3rd set was 5-2