SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:25 AM   #1276
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Oh Also, horrid schedule she should be playing the smallest events there are and instead all she plays is huge ones

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:26 AM   #1277
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

She should also play a lot imo, since she won't be getting tired cause she'll be done by Tuesday or Wednesday for sure

Old Feb 5th, 2009, 12:07 PM   #1278
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Fed Cup

Agnes Szavay - Mandy Minella 6:0 6:1

not a big deal, but a win at least...

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #1279
country flag mon72

mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Fed Cup

Agnes Szavay - Mandy Minella 6:0 6:1

not a big deal, but a win at least...
a win is a win. and she hasn't won a single match since.... September-October? so:
mon72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #1280
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

great win
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #1281
country flag iGOAT

Great win

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:42 AM   #1282
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

yes agnes!

she has to build her confidence step by step

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #1283
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mon72 View Post
our prayers have fulfilled

as far as i have understood from the official statement, they might actually look for a foreign coach. so let's keep fingers crossed.
yeah good news, lets see what coach she will chose.Dont know if agnes is a tough player to coach but I hope for her to find the right one.Someone who will take the best out of her.
She has so much potential especially with her skills at the net.She has to believe in her.

Hope the best for her

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #1284
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Agnes def Wong(HOL) 60 75,second straigh win,the first since...I can't remember
So happy now,I think she is wake up
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #1285
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
yeah good news, lets see what coach she will chose.Dont know if agnes is a tough player to coach but I hope for her to find the right one.Someone who will take the best out of her.
She has so much potential especially with her skills at the net.She has to believe in her.

Hope the best for her
Maybe the Fed Cup coach? I don't know but she's played well there

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #1286
country flag mon72

mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzavay. View Post
Maybe the Fed Cup coach? I don't know but she's played well there
I heard/read somewhere (sorry don't remember the source anymore) that her management will have talks with a potential American coach during the Paris tournament next week. have no idea who that mysterious American coach might be
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:17 AM   #1287
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Agnes Nice bagel! Now get your ranking back to where it should be in the top 20 (or 10).

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM   #1288
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mon72 View Post
I heard/read somewhere (sorry don't remember the source anymore) that her management will have talks with a potential American coach during the Paris tournament next week. have no idea who that mysterious American coach might be
Maybe Brad Gilbert

He did great things with Murray who was another youngster waiting to break through. Does Brad coach women?

Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:44 AM   #1289
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

you got your szavay forum iszavay wooooooooo!

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01

Last edited by sammy01 : Feb 10th, 2009 at 05:44 AM. Reason: edit
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #1290
country flag mon72

LIVE CHAT with Agnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.opengdfsuez.com/tips.php?l&language=uk

live chat with Agi today from 19:00,but as far as i understood French you can start posting your questions from 17:00.