SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2008, 11:32 AM   #991
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Agi hopefully she'll find her game soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 09:57 PM   #992
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Agi will play against Katya Makarova to get finally a win. As it's on clay, I expect somehow her to find a way to get through. Please do so, Agi!! I don't want to say more than ... Good luck .

I forgot to say that Agi & Dinara won in three sets their first round in doubles against King & Dulko. Nice start, she will have a first contact to begin the tournament at least!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Iceland : Apr 7th, 2008 at 10:05 PM.
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #993
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to find a beautiful way to say it, but it seems I can't ... So, I will make it simple : Agnes won her match 64 61!

I'm very happy for her, first because she took her revenge in style & then because she finally stops her losing streak. Of course, nothing proves that the 2007 Agi is back but I think this match is promising for her.
She had to fight to get the first set despite an early lead. She had to save several BPs for a 5/4 advantage for Makarova. But then, she had few problems on her serve in the second set, the stats are looking good .

Congrats Agi, I hope this win gives her season a momentum!! Her good form on clay is at least continuing!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Apr 8th, 2008, 08:07 PM   #994
country flag diane10

diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold

Well played Agi The stats were pretty encouraging for her and the 1st serve percentage was high for her too.
One match at a time Agi. I hope she feels satisfied with her performance today and builds on it. Good luck for next match Agnes
Marion Bartoli~Sabine Lisicki~~Anastasija Sevastova~Petra Kvitova~Jarmila Gajdosova~Li Na

Thanks for the memories,miss you Kim
diane10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 03:10 AM   #995
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!

I especially like it that Agi got a strong win over someone who gave her a tough loss at the start of this year. This might help her mentally.

Yes, one match at a time...
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 08:46 AM   #996
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

she won, she won, she won!
claytime! just play lil' girl. just play.
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 11:24 AM   #997
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Agnes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #998
country flag diane10

diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold

Yay Agnes She just beat Katarina Srebotnik 3-6 6-2 6-3. She really fought very hard, survived missing several matchpoints when serving for match at 5-3 final set, her serving was great 71% 1st serves in, just the odd double fault. Her next opponent will be either Lindsay Davenport or Karolina Sprem. I hope she will be very encouraged by this. I hope you can keep going Agi. Good luck for the quarter-final and well done
Marion Bartoli~Sabine Lisicki~~Anastasija Sevastova~Petra Kvitova~Jarmila Gajdosova~Li Na

Old Apr 11th, 2008, 01:17 AM   #999
country flag Peterk07

Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of

Not much to say. I'm happy.

Now, Agi go and give your best against Lindsay. You can beat her if you believe so.

Btw, I think if Lindsay gets through, we have a good chance to see an Agi vs Davenport match tomorrow on Eurosport.
Peterk07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 06:01 PM   #1000
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Haha, Agi, so great to see such a win! She scared me when she failed at converting her MPs, but all in all, it's a real good win. Her stats on serve are definitely more than correct! This may be a new beginning for her, even in low confidence, Agi will always represent a threat on clay.
Good luck against Lindsay, nothing is impossible once Agi will manage to return her serve ^^.

Old Apr 11th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #1001
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #1002
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Agi lost 46 67 . A pretty nice battle even though I'm disappointed that she lost. She was a bit too short on her second serves & overall she struggled to return Lindsay's bombs. Considering how Lindsay is successful in this tournament, this can't be viewed as a bad loss. This tournament should put her on the right track, I'm confident for that.

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 10:30 AM   #1003
country flag diane10

Great effort anyway Agi She can be proud of her efforts this week.

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #1004
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Charleston 1st round :

Agnes vs Fedak

come on Agi
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #1005
country flag Chipi

Chipi is an unknown quantity at this point

Revenge 6:0 7:6(4)

Now another, against Sugiyama!
Chipi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote