SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #901
country flag papaAndy

papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Download The Szavay-Hantuchova Match Here
papaAndy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM   #902
country flag papaAndy

papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice papaAndy is just really nice

BTW: Congrats to Agi on one of the best performances of her life. Daniela played real well, only Agi played even better - Just icing on the cake; the whole thing was live on Eurosport!

Last edited by papaAndy : Feb 9th, 2008 at 07:07 AM.
papaAndy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 10:26 AM   #903
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Ági will be 6th seed in Antwerp and her draw is very difficult

Henin (1)- bye
Kremer - Li
Q - K. Bondarenko
Ági (6) - Daniilidou
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Mandula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #904
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Ági is in the final:

Ági - Dementieva (4) 6-3 1-6 7-5
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #905
country flag Noelia

Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future

Yeahhh!!! great party Agnes!!

Groenefeld Clijsters Cibulkova Dushevina Vesnina

Kucova
Noelia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #906
country flag Chipi

Chipi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandula View Post
Ági will be 6th seed in Antwerp and her draw is very difficult

Henin (1)- bye
Kremer - Li
Q - K. Bondarenko
Ági (6) - Daniilidou
At least she can try herself against Henin Of course, Danilidou is hard too in 1st round, but I am sure she cant stop Agi.
Chipi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 03:36 PM   #907
country flag Lord Jinxy

Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all Lord Jinxy is a name known to all

It's great to see Hungarian tennis finally get a lady that can be as great as Andrea Temesvari was.
Lord Jinxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM   #908
country flag Mandula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipi View Post
At least she can try herself against Henin Of course, Danilidou is hard too in 1st round, but I am sure she cant stop Agi.

Hope next week we will see a Szávay-Henin match.
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #909
country flag Peterk07

Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of

Anges just won a match that she shouldn't suppose to win.

Her serve didn't work, she struggled, she was down in hell, but somehow could fight back and win the match. If you ask me, I don't know how could she win it, but she just did. A sign of a future champion?. I really hope so.

Some people think she should withdraw from Antwerp now. I don't know, they may be right. According to her schedule, she'll enter Antwerp, Doha and Dubai. I even heard rumours about playing at Bangladore (albeit it's not in her official schedule yet). This is a lot to play. Maybe she really should withdraw from one one them.
Peterk07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 05:46 PM   #910
country flag bulldogs711

bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice bulldogs711 is just really nice

she beat dani... i was very surprised... but hey shes good and beautiful
bulldogs711 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #911
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute

well done Ági

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #912
country flag Krysteo
Tennis Avenue

Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all

° Good luck for the final Agnes !

Krysteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #913
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Nice 3rd set against Dementieva, after the win against Govortsova in the first Round I don't expect Agnes reaching the final, but she proves me wrong!

Tomorrow I have to cheer for Anna, but Ági is my second favourite player now and so if she wins I'm also happy.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 07:46 PM   #914
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Todd View Post
Agnes sure takes a lot of hits from haters on the main board for a loss like this. It's a shame she couldn't get into the Medibank draw for some momentum going in to the Australian.

But I think she'll gradually play her way back into form in events that don't have this scrutiny.
Agi is back!

As Agi said after the Australian, she just needed to get back into the swing of things and overcome the pressure and expectation. She was even in form during patches of her Australian match, so it was just matter of belief and getting in more match play.

I'm looking forward to her Paris final with Anna. Both of them are thinkers. But Agi has the bigger and more versatile game, so she has the potential to snap Anna's 6-0 winning streak in finals if she plays well.

Go Agi!
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #915
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute

congrats agi for your great match! let take this title tomorrow! best of luck to you!

sasha cohen sheva sergei fedorov andrei pavel

kimi raikkonen F1 world champion 2007

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person.” Nadia Comaneci
cindy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote