SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2007, 04:39 PM   #841
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

allez agnes!

hopefully she will go far there and perhaps meet amélie in finale?

AMEN

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2007, 08:32 PM   #842
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Ági will play doubles with Safina (in AO with Kirilenko)
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Mandula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 07:50 AM   #843
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(LL)Yuliana Fedak def. (8)Agnes Szavay 3-6, 7-5, 6-2
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 12:46 PM   #844
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Things like that happen I guess. She has not that much to defend in the first few months, so there shouldn't be too much pressure for her. Hopefully she can win a few rounds at the Australian Open. :-)
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:41 PM   #845
country flag Chipi

Chipi is an unknown quantity at this point

They are in the doubles final Fantastic win over Black/Huber duo! Now please one more win
Chipi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #846
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Ági/Dinara - Black/Huber (1) 6-3 6-1
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #847
country flag Beepee

Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice

http://cornedbeefhash.wordpress.com/...-agnes-szavay/
Beepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 08:03 AM   #848
country flag Mandula

2nd Doubles' Title for Ági:

Ági/Dinara (3) - Yan/Zheng (2) 6-1 6-2
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 05:02 PM   #849
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the first title of the year !
On the other side, a defeat against a LL is not a good sign. Hope she kept the best for Melbourne.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #850
country flag Textor

Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice

Agnes told that she couldn't concentrate well and played really bad tennis against Fedak, but she discussed the problems with her team, and now she is optimistic about her chances.

Hope she will get a good draw, and go deep into the tournament

Ana Ivanovic

Azarenka - Golovin - Henin
Textor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 09:15 AM   #851
country flag Michael Pemulis

Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold Michael Pemulis is a splendid one to behold

is agi 100% healthy? how is it going with her ankle? any news about it?

Michael Pemulis

www.red-sequoia.com
Michael Pemulis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:56 AM   #852
country flag Textor

Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice Textor is just really nice

Her Ankle? She is totally fit, She has not told that she had problems with her ankle. No injuries at all.

Ana Ivanovic

Azarenka - Golovin - Henin
Textor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 07:26 AM   #853
country flag Beepee

Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice

Easy way to the last 16. There Kuznetsova can be the opponent, and after that Chakvetadze/Hantuchova for the semi if Agnes can go through Kuzni. Agnes Szavay - Venus Williams Sem Final. It sounds great

Cheers
Peter
Beepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #854
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

quite not a bad draw,kuznetsova will be the main threat in 4rth round.

Good run to agnes.Allez!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:17 PM   #855
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

A real good draw indeed till 4th round ... but this time, I won't underestimate Sveta. She is dangerous this year, won't be easy at all. Even Nadia is a potential threat if she gets out of her slump. We shouldn't forget that Agi will lack references in this event in addition.
R4 would be already a great result. Good luck Agi !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote