SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2007, 02:54 PM   #826
country flag Memento83

Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Sizzling Szavay?

Sensational Szavay?

I know I'm not giving very good suggestions, but no-one else seems to be coming up with anything...

I wish there was a word that rhymed with Agnes or Szavay...
Memento83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2007, 06:03 AM   #827
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

How about 'The Aggie Attack?';the 'Agi's Army' idea was a good one but we really don't want to listen to any whining,do we?By coming up with something that's unique at WTA World,we can save ourselves from any unnecesary,petty distractions by Sugiyama fanatics.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #828
country flag DimOK

DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice

Agnes Obsess maybe
DimOK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2007, 11:51 AM   #829
country flag seltorin

seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all

Or Szavay Sovereign?
seltorin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2007, 11:55 PM   #830
country flag Chipi

Chipi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ági just won over Ana! What a nice match with 2 so beautiful girls
Chipi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 04:47 AM   #831
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Ági - Ana 6:4 4:6 (7-5) MTB
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Mandula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 06:55 AM   #832
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this is great news ! So great to see Agnes winning in her home country!
Exhibition or not, I still think this win has to be taken into account! Can't wait to have her back on the real courts ^^
Apparently, Agi entered as well Sydney as a MDO. Good choice .
I still can't find any names for her thread

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 12:56 PM   #833
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

hello everybody

its the first time that I post in the Agnes Szavay thread.I really like Agnes game,personality and look.She seems to be a really nice girl and hopefully she will make a great year,with much of success.and then a great carrer.
Fila is a good clothing sponsor.Her fila dress that she was wearing in the budapest exhibition suit her very good.
I prefer this than her previous,its more about "sport" and "tennis",she keep her feminity too so congrats for the contract

as for the name... szavay sovereign sounds good,why not the SST alias the Szavay Sovereign Troop?
that just an idea lol

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 09:46 AM   #834
country flag Memento83

Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute

^ I like the idea of the SST.
Memento83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 08:52 PM   #835
country flag apcuk

apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light

Ági is the Hungarian Sportswoman of the Year.

http://www.origo.hu/sport/20071219-t...sportoloi.html
(in Hungarian)
apcuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM   #836
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

I hope she has a great year next year!
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 06:04 PM   #837
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute

2008 is going to be Agi's year!

I don't know if everyone saw but there's an interview with Martina Navratilova posted as a thread on the main board. In it, she's asked what young players she thinks are most talented. Agnes is her first choice amongst the women! What Martina says about Agi is right-on, too.
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:38 AM   #838
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Nicole Vaidisova[1] vs. Casey Dellacqua[WC]
Aiko Nakamura vs. Tatjana Malek
Monique Adamczak[WC] vs. Elena Vesnina
Na Li vs. Sybille Bammer[7]

Patty Schnyder[4] vs. Qualifier
Meghann Shaughnessy vs. Francesca Schiavone
Zi Yan vs. Nathalie Dechy
Qualifier vs. Amelie Mauresmo[6]

Shahar Peer[5] vs. Julie Ditty
Lourdes Dominguez Lino vs. Qualifier
Qualifier vs. Flavia Pennetta
Jarmila Gajdosova[WC] vs. Dinara Safina[3]

Agnes Szavay[8] vs. Julia Vakulenko
Victoria Azarenka vs. Ai Sugiyama
Virginie Razzano vs. Dominika Cibulkova
Tathiana Garbin vs. Nadia Petrova[2]
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:39 AM   #839
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

I think Agnes have chances to win Gold Coast
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 02:42 PM   #840
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Horridly tough draw. Good luck Agnes
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote