SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 01:04 AM   #811
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Agi deserves a good break, she's put in a strong late summer and fall season.

It's hard to believe that last year around this week I saw her play for the first time, in person, losing to Harkleroad of all people at a Challenger event. Things sure have changed quickly, though even then I knew Agi was a much higher caliber of player.

I hope Agi gets the recovery rest she needs in time to train for next year. I'm expecting big things from her at the Australian Open!
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2007, 03:39 AM   #812
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

have a good rest!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2007, 05:44 PM   #813
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

An avatar

Poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 06:43 AM   #814
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Girls and guys, how should we name the wtaworld Szavay fanbase group ? Do some of you have any idea ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #815
clonesheep

clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Girls and guys, how should we name the wtaworld Szavay fanbase group ? Do some of you have any idea ?
First we need to ask the Administrators to create a dedicated forum for Agi, not just a thread as it is now.

I don't have a good name for the forum, though.
clonesheep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 01:03 AM   #816
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

How about "AGNES...She's Hun-g(a)ry To Be #1"? You can say that you hate it if you think it sucks,and I hope that you eventually find one that you like.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 02:57 AM   #817
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

good luck in 2008
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 03:13 AM   #818
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone here know if Agnes has recovered from her injury and is going to play an exhibition match vs Ana originally scheduled for December 10th in Budapest?

Thanks
sunsfuns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:18 AM   #819
country flag seltorin

seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all

She will play. You can calm down
seltorin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:29 PM   #820
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Agi will start 2008 in Gold Coast . Good choice in my opinion, it will be a nice training for her in preparation of AO as the field is pretty tough there.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #821
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Few avatars and a banner.I hope someone likes them

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 12:38 PM   #822
country flag Memento83

Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute Memento83 has a reputation beyond repute

How about calling it Agi's Army?

She definitely needs her own forum though - I expect her to be top 10 next year
Memento83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #823
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

yep, Agi's army ready for the top10 battle

sorry I have no better idea than this

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 01:53 PM   #824
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

There is already Ai's army, we would be accused of being copycats ^^

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 02:30 PM   #825
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

and who cares about them

Agi is much better than Ai, so priority for us

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote