SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 03:03 PM   #751
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

Hells Yeah Agi! Another wonderful week and a second title

Enjoy your stay in the top 20 and make it a long one please.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 03:07 PM   #752
country flag Confident

Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold Confident is a splendid one to behold

Oh my God, what a great performance! Ági did very good job! Winning this title is fantastic I love her game, and the fact that Chinese crowd was cheering for her Congrats!

is my real idol
Official Cat of the Maria Mafia
<3 GGG only for Maria <3
Confident is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 03:48 PM   #753
country flag Beepee

Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice

Who haven't became an Agnes fan after seeing this match, well I think he/she is not a person :P Tremendous Victory !!! SUPERAGNES KEEP WALKIN'!!!
Beepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 04:13 PM   #754
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute

Unreal

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 04:46 PM   #755
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has disabled reputation

I'm so happy for her
lovely pictures with the trophy!
Agi
HybridTheory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 05:14 PM   #756
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Wow Ági, I can't find the words. You are fantastic!!! And very strong mentally.
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Mandula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 06:46 PM   #757
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

Szavay - Jankovic

part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybf9QPoiJPk
part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbfEYGhOWH8
part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88HBMpe6gnk
part 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhiY52YLuA
part 5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXzgwkVH4Ho
part 6 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmU-j7AF2s
part 7 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0miyNrlpYQ4
part 8 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCWF_4wPDJ8
part 9 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWffUslBHoA
part 10 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdHgOtwAXAc
part 11 :
part 12 :
more to come...

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006

Last edited by Aleksz : Sep 23rd, 2007 at 11:40 PM.
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:21 PM   #758
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Congrats!

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 08:13 PM   #759
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Szavay Saves Match Point, Captures China Open Title

BEIJING, China - Agnes Szavay continued her assault up the game's elite in Beijing on Sunday, pulling off a comeback win over Jelena Jankovic to take home her second and biggest Sony Ericsson WTA Tour singles title and book her spot in the world's Top 20.

With most of the attention on the bottom half of the draw, which featured Jankovic and a recently-returned Lindsay Davenport, among others, the No.6-seeded Szavay was able to cruise into her third final of the summer without losing a set. That trend didn't hold true as she battled No.2 seed Jankovic.

Jankovic came out firing, racing out to a 3-1 lead and earning several chances for 4-1. Szavay fought back and managed to get the opening set back on serve. She then got out to 5-0 in the tie-break - even holding set points at 6-4, 6-5 and 7-6 - but her higher-ranked opponent saved each one and claimed a one set lead.

"In the first set, she started to play better in the tie-break, and I was just too passive," Szavay said. "I missed some balls and she started playing really well."

Having pulled off an unlikely first set comeback Jankovic was full of confidence, and she burst out to a 5-1 lead in the second set, and brought up a match point on her return, with Szavay serving, 30-40. Then came the second serve ace.

"When she had match point, I wasn't thinking about losing the match," Szavay added, "I was just thinking about winning that point."

The match turned on a dime after that gutsy play, as the Hungarian reeled off nine consecutive games to surge ahead 3-0 in the third set. She squandered two match points and was broken while serving for the match at 5-1 in the decider, but broke Jankovic right back in the next game to complete a 67(7) 75 62 victory.

"When I had match point, everything happened so quickly," Jankovic said. "She started playing so fast. I lost my focus, and as the match went on it just became worse. I broke down in the third set. I was just a different player."

"At the end of the match I was a little bit nervous," Szavay said. "It can be hard to finish the match, especially when you're playing against the No.3 player in the world. But I'm happy to finish this with a title win."

The two-hour, 55-minute marathon capped another title run for Szavay, whose recent jump up the rankings includes her maiden victory at the Tier IV clay court stop in Palermo. Having begun the year ranked just inside the Top 200, the 18-year-old had risen to No.23 coming in, and will now rise to No.20.

"This is the biggest success for me so far in my career," Szavay continued. "I was happy I was able to turn today's match around from a bad position. It always feels great to win a tournament, especially after coming back from match point."

Jankovic, who has now lost her last three finals, contemplated her opportunities.

"I had so many opportunities I didn't take and my opponent just wasn't making any mistakes. I let the match go in a different direction. I should have been done but instead I was down in the third set."

But with Szavay only beginning to play regularly on the Tour earlier this year, it was not unheard of that the Serbian world No.3 be unassuming of her talents.

"I didn't know what to expect; we had never played," Jankovic added. "She has been improving and moved up the rankings so quickly. She's young and has huge potential. We will be hearing a lot more from her, I'm sure."

(www.sonyericssonwtatour.com)
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Mandula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:54 PM   #760
country flag E.Dementieva_FAN

E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute E.Dementieva_FAN has a reputation beyond repute

Ági! Unbelievable job!
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM   #761
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

great performance indeed ..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 02:38 AM   #762
country flag FrchTwst

FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light FrchTwst is a glorious beacon of light

Good Job!!!

One of my favorite players
FrchTwst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 08:49 AM   #763
country flag DimOK

DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice

I wonder, will Agnes withdraw from Seoul, that would be better for her...
DimOK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 09:00 AM   #764
country flag Beepee

Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice Beepee is just really nice

Of course she'll play in Seoul, she's flown to Seoul this morning already. Till next April she has no points to defend
or just a very little She can climb to top 10 till RG or Wimbledon and she can stay there with good results in the summer and the autumn. Her next year will be crucial in her carrier.
Beepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:49 AM   #765
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beepee View Post
Of course she'll play in Seoul, she's flown to Seoul this morning already. Till next April she has no points to defend
or just a very little She can climb to top 10 till RG or Wimbledon and she can stay there with good results in the summer and the autumn. Her next year will be crucial in her carrier.
Yes, she has only few points to defend at the end of the year, around 50, I think. Definitely not a big deal. Now being a top 20 player, she will have better draws, especially in the Grand Slams. I just hope she keeps playing on the same level because it's not always easy to deal with a new status especially when you're playing a very risky (but so beautiful! ) game.

But honestly, I think everything will go in the right direction & I always expect Agi to be in the top 10. With the return of Lindsay, it may not be easy to find a safe place there, but Chakvetadze, Petrova & Hantuchova/Bartoli can really overpassed by Agnes .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote