SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #676
country flag apcuk

apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

They are in the semis in doubles!
They were 3-6 1-3* 15-40 down but eventually won 3-6 6-3 6-3!

8 matches won, 1 set dropped in this US Open.
apcuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #677
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute

A good result for sure but I hope that match didn't take a toll on her body. Tomorrow is much more important.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 03:17 AM   #678
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Agi plays the second match on Ashe tomorrow. It will start at 12:30 at the earliest. Unfortunately I'll be at class when it starts. Hopefully I can catch the end of it live.
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #679
country flag selyoink

Here is a link to an article about Agi from Tennis.com by Peter Bodo

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tenni...ation-who.html
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 07:50 PM   #680
country flag selyoink

Agi has fallen 6-1, 6-4 to Kuznetsova. I didn't get to watch the match because I was at class. I think having played Sveta in New Haven was a disadvantage for Agi. It took away the element of surprise and Sveta knew what to expect. Still an amazing tournament for Agi
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #681
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Sveta played very well, and Agnes haven't many chances. Szavay made many mistakes, and i think she's a little bit tired. Anyway quarterfinal of Us open is a great result for 18-year old girl. Good luck to Agnes in 1/2 doubles!
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #682
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute

but great run

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #683
country flag Mandula

Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light Mandula is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing 3 weeks for Ági. Hope tomorrow Ági & Vladka will get into the final.
SZÁVAY ÁGI * MANDULA PETRA * MAROSI KATALIN * KAPROS ANIKÓ * NAGY KYRA * CZINK MELINDA * ARN GRETA * FILIPOVSKI ALEXANDRA * KIRÁLY PÁLMA * JANI RÉKA LUCA * BABOS TÍMEA * DINARA SAFINA * ANA IVANOVIC * MICHAELLA KRAJICEK * ARANTXA RUS * ANABEL MEDINA GARRIGUES * VIRGINIA RUANO PASCUAL * TAMIRA PASZEK * VANIA KING * ELENI DANIILIDOU * EMILIE LOIT * BACSINSZKI TIMEA * EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI
Mandula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #684
country flag apcuk

apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light apcuk is a glorious beacon of light

The only disappointing thing was that she missed a lot of points when she played well in a rally and was about to finish and win the point. And her first serve was quite bad.

She had the chance to break back in both sets tough.

Let's hope for a surprise doubles final now!
apcuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #685
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

vs Kuznetsova

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #686

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:15 AM   #687

Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #688

Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #689

Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #690