SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #1546
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

I hope she recovers and comes back to play at full fitness.

It sounds good that she's at least feeling better.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #1547
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

i want her to come back soon T_T
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #1548
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good I guess

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #1549
country flag Szavay #1

Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute

miss you agi

Beijing, 2007, def. Jelena Jankovic 6-7(7) 7-5 6-2; Budapest, 2009, def. Patty Schnyder 2-6 6-4 6-2; Budapest, 2010, def. Patty Schnyder 6-2 6-4; Prague 2010, def. Zahlavova Strycova 6-2 1-6 6-2
Has wins over Schiavone, Radwanska, Hantuchova, Stosur, Petrova, Peng, Dementieva, Safina, Bartoli, Lisicki, Ivanovic, Pennetta, Azarenka, V. Williams.
Szavay #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #1550
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szavay #1 View Post
miss you agi
You are not the only one

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #1551
country flag tfk

tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice tfk is just really nice

According to Hungarian mass media, Ági stated today in a press conference that she will return to the tennis courts next month, and she will participate at the London Olympics too.
tfk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #1552
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

I've just read it on the website of the national association. Great news
But she is still a big mess, Stuttgart qualy instead Budapest

Edit: Hmm, maybe she will play both tournaments, according to her homepage she is waitig for a WC.

Last edited by Gregorio87 : Mar 30th, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #1553
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

I don't know what to say about this. I had a feeling she would come back before the olympics given how much she's said in the past about the fact she loves being able to represent her country. And obviously she has family in London too. On one hand I'm absolutely delighted that she is coming back, but at the same time I'm slightly worried that it's too soon. I suppose only time will tell. She's obviously the best placed to make that decision. I just hope it's the right one and that she takes it slowly until her body gets used to being on tour again. Either way, I can't wait to see her playing again!
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #1554
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

she will be playing madrid with PR too
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1555
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Great news

Hope her back will be ok and she will have a good comeback!
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 05:00 AM   #1556
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Coming back to competitive play after a layoff can be a difficult process. I hope she handles it well.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1557
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

what a surprise! that article was only 8 weeks ago and no hint of anywhere near making a comeback! that Tibetan stuff must be amazing.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 02:48 AM   #1558
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure it's the best idea for her to be playing all the big tournaments right away but I'm glad to see her back on tour

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #1559
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for her : Come on Agi and kick some asses ! Hope your back will stop to annoy you.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #1560
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for her. Tennis has not been as amazing without my Agi to root for.

Daniela, Angelique, Petra, Iveta, Magdalena
Stefanie, Agnieska, Jelena, Greta,
Pauline, Andrea, Kristina, Sabine
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina,
Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote