SzÁvay Ágnes - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:34 AM   #136
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
go Agnes!! kick so booty by Zeromax!

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 12:17 PM   #137
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute
Agnes is out... Rodionova is the LL and not her

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:33 PM   #138
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
what a pity she is not the LL in single but at least, she won a doubles match today She defeated with Krajicek the 3rd seeds Dhenin/Santangelo 6/1 7/6 (6) Agi/Misa won a big challenger together,let's hope they will take a wta title too (it's not like a title in single but it's better than nothing )
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 04:16 AM   #139
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Agnes Szavay is playing the Tier I Zurich Open qualifications. She won her first round match and now is set to meet Top 30 player Anabel Medina Garrigues. Here's hoping she can surprise Medina Garrigues!

Tier I Zurich Open
Q1: WC Agnes Szavay (#197) def. Julia Scruff (#83) 6-2, 3-6, 7-6(3)
Q2: WC Agnes Szavay (#197) vs. (3) Anabel Medina Garrigues (#30)

Last edited by Tennisace : Oct 16th, 2005 at 02:51 PM.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #140
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Agnes with a great comeback against Medina Garrigues!

Tier I Zurich Open Singles Qualifying
Q2: WC Agnes Szavay (#197) def. (3) Anabel Medina Garrigues (#30) 4-6, 6-2, 6-2
Q3: WC Agnes Szavay (#197) vs. Unknown

In the final round of qualifying she will either meet either Roberta Vinci (#47) or (5) Klara Koukalova (#38). It looks like it will be Vinci as she leads 6-2, 2-1 at the moment.

Agnes is also playing doubles, she is in the qualifying draw with German Jasmin Woehr. They will open against the top seeds of the doubles qualifying tournament of Jill Craybas/Vladimira Uhlirova.

Tier I Zurich Open Doubles Qualifying
Q1: Szavay/Woehr (#236) vs. (1) Craybas/Uhlirova (#181)
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:01 PM   #141
Tennisace

Agnes third round opponent has been determined. She faces #47 Roberta Vinci who breezed past fifth seeded Klara Koukalova 6-2, 6-2. Agnes has her work cut out for her but she showed today she is possible of making another big upset.

Q3: WC Agnes Szavay (#197) vs. Roberta Vinci (#47)
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:06 PM   #142
Tennisace

Not that I'm looking ahead, but does anyone know what her schedule is for the rest of the season? Does she plan to play some of the challenger events or is she just going to head home and rest/practice?
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #143
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent Ági good luck against Vinci

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2005, 06:11 PM   #144
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Agi is having an AWESOME tournament here She beat 2 top 100 players Big congrats and good luck against Vinci tomorrow Since she beat Anabel (this win have surely brought her a lot of confidence) I think that she can beat Vinci too Hajra Agnes!!Ana Ivanovic revealed herself at Zurich last year and reached the top 20 this year Hope the same thing will happen to Agnes
Old Oct 17th, 2005, 01:44 PM   #145
country flag daniela86

Agnes lost again in the last round of the qualies The score is 3/6 4/6 against Vinci Neverthless, I think she did a great tournament all the same Her next tournament will be Hasselt next week.She received a WC for the qualies Good luck!!
Old Oct 17th, 2005, 09:17 PM   #146
Tennisace

Q3: Roberta Vinci (#47) def. WC Agnes Szavay (#197) 6-3, 6-4

Its a shame that Agnes couldn't come up with the goods to beat Vinci. But Vinci has been in great form lately. All was not lost as Agnes and Jasmin won their first round doubles qualifying match. Let's hope they can qualify!

Tier I Zurich Open Doubles Qualifying
Q1: Szavay/Woehr (#236) def. (1) Craybas/Uhlirova (#181) 8-6
Q2: Szavay/Woehr (#236) vs. (2) Jans/Rosolska (#212)
Old Oct 17th, 2005, 09:21 PM   #147
Tennisace

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Agnes lost again in the last round of the qualies The score is 3/6 4/6 against Vinci Neverthless, I think she did a great tournament all the same Her next tournament will be Hasselt next week.She received a WC for the qualies Good luck!!
Cool, although the qualies of Hasselt are pretty tough.

QUALIFYING
1. Emilie Loit
2. Julia Schruff
3. Michaella Krajicek
4. Mara Santangelo
5. Maria Emilia Salerni
6. Anastasiya Yakimova
7. Camille Pin
8. Martina Muller
9. Severine Bremond
10. Maret Ani
11. Galina Voskoboeva
12. Meilen Tu
13. Anne Kremer
14. Olga Savchuk
15. Stephanie Dubois
16. Tzipora Obziler
17. Milagros Sequera
18. Shikha Uberoi
19. Elise Tamaela
20. Vanessa Henke
21. Claudine Schaul
22. Kyra Nyga
23. Kaia Kanepi
24. Lubomira Kurhajcova
25. Aravane Rezai
26. WC Agnes Szavay
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #148
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles Qualifying Final Round:
Agnes Szavay (HUN) / Jasmine Woehr (GER) def. Klaudia Jans (POL) / Alicja Rosolska (POL) (2) 6-7(3), 6-3, 6-0

congrats
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2005, 12:16 PM   #149
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Agnes in doubles!!!
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 11:11 PM   #150
Tennisace

Tier I Zurich Open Doubles Main Draw
R1:Q Szavay/Woehr (#236) def. Birnerova/Vanc (#123) 7-6(5), 5-7, 7-5
QF: Q Szavay/Woehr (#236) vs. [1] Raymond/Stosur (#7)

Szavay/Woehr win their third straight doubles match to set up a showdown with top seeds Raymond/Stosur!